What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

impressions on sub cool apollo 13 bx?

Maple_Flail

So i've got a line on a couple of old packs of TGA's apollo 13 BX.

I've got a need for sativa dom hazey options(i've got a few but looking to round out a few more) for my medication.

Is this along this line even with the rom/c99(space queen) addition from vortex?

I'm assuming this is from original BG stock as i think these pack pre date BG's return. can anyone verify that TGA's apollo 13 is from the first incarnation?

Cheers

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its his cut bxd. I always wanted it but i got the new bg release and got those same terps etc from f2 from an old OG dude. So i think it will be good based on the consistency from the bg stock. Maybe the more rotten pepper fruit than chemical lemon types, but i tried a lot of his older a13 x stuff and it had very discernible apollo traits in them.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure Subby hasn’t made A13bx since BG came back on the scene.

I’m also pretty sure you’ll have some good genes for what you’re looking for.
What I grew was very cerebral type smoke. That was quite a few moons ago.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Since all his stuff was burned up last year, if you want it get it now

Latest posts

Latest posts