What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGKB 2.0.........the hybrid thread

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Figured it was about time for a thread for hybrids made with OGKB 2.0. So if you have pics of a chuck you did, or one of your buddies. Feel free to post pics. That goes for the bigger name breeders as well. You have pics of their OGKB 2.0 hybrid, feel free to post them up.

I'll start it off with a few.

Dr. Weird (OGKB 2.0 x Poprockz F2)

Dr. Weird #1

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Weird #2

picture.php

picture.php

B

Bird~friend

...One BIG Cola that! DTOG.
(And Tother) " And's " Got that Chem ! ... Ave/Had Been Wantin t' try Them 2 for a Time ,.

WTG DANTE ! :D
" TWG " :-D

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Very nice 2.0 crosses dtog...

They ALL look very similar to the OGKB 2.0 ...

Thanks man. I can only take credit for the 2.0 x Pink Bazooka. The Dr. Weird was made by kashkr0p, and Deer Breath is a Mycotek creation.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Awesome bud structure there, any faves of the various crosses so far?

Yeah, all of them, lol. The order would prolly go like this : Deer Breath, Dr. Weird, OG Pink Breath . I really didn't care for the hybrid I made that much at all. Way to sweet tasting for me. And like Gelato#33, it was all looks, no power.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
Hi folks,
browsing glg for my next seedorder i stumbled about chunkys bag seeds.
Can anyone give some info on Dawg Breath or East Coast Chem Scout?
I personaly like 3 chems from topdawg so i guess the eccs should be nice. My plan is also to dust the 3c with the bois so i get (stardawg x onycd)x(ecsd x stardawg x cookieboi)
thx chilliwilli