What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Birthday cake

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone ran this strain? I smoked some my folks grew, had a cool ass relaxing high. Got a cut from consensio bouta put it in flower...

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I ran the Birthday Cake clone from Harborside. Small plant, small yield. Good herb. Another name for this strain is Wedding Cake. Same thing. Right now I'm blooming a Seed Junky strain: Kush Mints X Wedding Cake. I also have a Swampboys cross called Layer Cake:
Wedding Cake X GMO/Triangle Kush Skunk, I'll be popping them someday soon. Sorry don't have any piks of the Cake:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't go that far. The Wifi #43 selection is a very premium cut from that seed line. They KNOW how to make good selections.

Jackmayoffer was here on ICm before he was ever a "jungle boyz". Go read his thread. You'll learn something. I promise. He crushes it. Nothing but respect for him and the way he has grown his brand. He knows what the market wants and he is in the process of dominating it. Don't hate.

dank.Frank

B

beanz

when your looking at wedding cake its too late , you should have got out long time ago ....

as for the strain , I,m running some new hip gear .....why not have look.....just started flowering I believe

you can't dominate the market with garbage , there must be something in there .....@frank nice to hear he's old player from here and done well for himself .

mack 10

Veteran
from 4 lights in a garage, joins ic then becomes jungle boys. (many lights in many warehouses)
big ups to them. I mean have you seen there set up.
hype, maybe but from what ive seen,
they grow the fire.
also have the rep.
there marketing kills it.

B

beanz

I just got rep saying , or I could just grow some decent weed properly , ya dig ( referring to my earlier comment here ) lol
I love ic....someones got haters cramp today lol

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran

Next month when it's done I'll post a pick of one of his plants in this thread, let people vote on hype or not:biggrin: I got a indoor 7 foot Gelato 33 of his. Looks as good or better than any plant I've grown. I will say one thing that is maybe negative- his Kush Mints X Wedding Cake phenos are all over the place, I got 3 phenos that don't look too much alike.:tiphat:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

C

cooterbrown420

I wouldn't go that far. The Wifi #43 selection is a very premium cut from that seed line. They KNOW how to make good selections.

Jackmayoffer was here on ICm before he was ever a "jungle boyz". Go read his thread. You'll learn something. I promise. He crushes it. Nothing but respect for him and the way he has grown his brand. He knows what the market wants and he is in the process of dominating it. Don't hate.

dank.Frank

No hate just facts they are great marketers Great. I know them and have smoked their flowers. In fact I used to work for the hydro store where they get all their nutes etc. We always laughed when they would say they were using V+B while we were still delivering trucks of Botanicare to them. Glad your in the fan club

B

beanz

wedding cake bx , water only organic mix
picture.php

wifi 43 x hi octane , personally I don't care who made what ....its the plants quality I care about . what I do notice minute someone starts doing well for themselves out comes all the expert critics .
I,ll keep on open mind till I at least grow them lol
picture.php

Last edited: