Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > What kush am I thinking of? Purple?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
What kush am I thinking of? Purple? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2018, 03:04 AM #1
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
What kush am I thinking of? Purple?

Received an unknown clown some time ago.

She was a classic kush, golf ball frosty buds, slight purpling on leaves from temperature however the smell was really skunky a bit floral and only what I can describe as "kush" flavor transferred to taste 100%.

The smell when burned is like straight blonde floral hash.

I have since sampled buds 6 years ago up until the last couple years I have not seen it, but all known as Purple Kush.

I am in East Canada so strain naming is anyone's guess.

The most similar looking plant i can think of would be Bubba Kush Katsu.

Any ideas? Where can one get pure seed?

Old 01-17-2018, 03:24 AM #2
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Sounds exactly like the lvpk I been running. She is the kushyness of the purple kush plants very similar to bubba but bit more complex, floral dry red wine describes her perfectly

Old 01-17-2018, 04:30 AM #3
highsteppa

highsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the roughhighsteppa is a jewel in the rough
lvpk is good stuff...the viet beaster guys in cananda grow purple kush. Bush bros have the cut and it is supposed to be good, very similar if not garberville pk
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2018, 07:03 PM #4
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by highsteppa View Post
lvpk is good stuff...the viet beaster guys in cananda grow purple kush. Bush bros have the cut and it is supposed to be good, very similar if not garberville pk
I wondered this! I actually grew the PK x Freezeland. However the freezeland is so dominant in the smell/taste department it was hard to pick up the mother in a lot of the crosses.

I'll have to get in touch with Brad.

Old 01-17-2018, 07:31 PM #5
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold
Lvpk is more pinecone shaped buds than the original purple kush here in Canada which is more golf ball, bushbros seems to have the same purple kush under the garberville name. Prob smart to distinguish between the beasters and a quality grown purp kush.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:56 AM #6
billb

billb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud ofbillb has much to be proud of
That looks so fire Stoney! An y’all abt a beautifully grown plant too! Very nice bro!
billb is offline Quote