What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

~star~crash~

Happy New Year ~star~crash~

This'll be a fun show to watch!

Happy New Year, Star !

Thanks for the Kind welcome !!!

it'll be good for me to have peeps help keep me company this year ... i like to post pics even though I'm a hack with a camera ...once in a while i get lucky and snap a good one, mostly they are very amateur, but as long as the point gets across i'm ok with that ...this is a good way for me to keep track of my work ...here is a GG#4 clone
picture.php

~star~crash~

I'm here star! :wave: Nice lookin plants dude. What ya using for a veg light?

greetings VP was hoping U would show up:redface: ... the way i'm running that particular plants is under the HPS in the flower room during the day , then i take some out and let them kind of rest in a "veg room", but it's not really a proper veg room , just some floro shop lights type stuff ... here is the flower room at lights out ...its 10 x 10 x 8 ...i got 6 plants just started flowering currently :shooty: 'cept the GG#4 she been in for longer
picture.php

~star~crash~

Here

Here

Mendo Breath ...she's starting to spread her wings :peacock: yeah?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

picture.php

~star~crash~

made an upgrade from passive ventilation to active ventilation

made an upgrade from passive ventilation to active ventilation

picture.php

~star~crash~

hi ona... i veg them as long as they need to get where i want them to be, so the time varies ...the glue and the mendo breath grow very fast in veg ..all the others grow slow in veg >>> except the blue dream which grows medium fast ...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts