What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Five Reasons why The Vault Should be Your Only Seedbank

Tonka

Just a heads up to any Australians buying seeds from the vault, make sure you give their shipping and returns page a good read before placing your order. Don't be an idiot like me and not read it. When I placed my order I did not see anywhere to leave a message to say that I did not want my order to be tracked, previous experience in the last 3 years for me has been tracked seeds in the mail get picked up. So stupid me thought it would be just like dealing with another seed bank that advertises here H, that no longer take credit cards i.e. wait 3 weeks if no seeds contact them and they would resend the order untracked, and I would get them every time. Probably sounds like I'm moaning, but like I said my fault for not reading that page. 2 tips for George, leave a comment space in your order page so people can opt out of tracked mail ( if this has been done or I missed it sorry ) and if people are ordering from Australasian countries, have an alert pop-up when those countries are chosen, so people know that the money they are paying for shipping does not cover a 1 time resend if the first order gets picked up.

George_TheVault

Hi buddy,

In the checkout before you complete your order there is indeed a comments box, its very well positioned and hard to miss.

We used tracked mail because without it, its impossible to know if items have gone missing legitimately or if someone is having us on unfortunately, I am by no means saying this was the case, just giving an explanation.

When paying for tracking this does give you a guarantee on your order so long as tracking is available for your location.

We have next to zero issues with Australia though so without knowing details of your issue I cant comment too much but please also remember sometimes orders get delayed at customs. For example I just had a regular customer who won a prize in one of our competitions but did not receive his parcel to India within 3 weeks so I sent another (even though we don't guarantee competition prizes) and BOTH parcels arrived within days of each other.

However, if your order was nabbed at customs then we will guarantee that and resend for free buddy!

Can you contact me directly with your order number or name on your order so I can investigate further for you.

Email me direct at george@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Tonka

Hi George, first off I just went and looked and yes there is a comments section on stage 5 of the checkout, don't understand how I missed that. Again sorry. My order was sent out by you guys on Jan 8th. I have sent several e-mails and they have all been responded to quickly, although somewhat frustrating considering the response I got in the 1st and 3rd are word for word identical. When this was pointed out Jack (name in e-mail) got a bit defensive and went on to accused every Australian of being a crook, tongue in cheek off-course. "We cannot blindly resend orders without being certain what has happened to them, otherwise we would be taken advantage of by every crook in Australia – I hope you can understand this". We are all adults here so we can both have a chuckle and let that one go threw to the keeper.... 4-0. Can you clarify this comment for me "When paying for tracking this does give you a guarantee on your order so long as tracking is available for your location". Why do I have to pay for tracking if 1) I don't want my mail tracked, as a customer shouldn't I have that choice? and more importantly 2) why the hell am I forced to pay for tracking if you know it's not available to African, Middle Eastern, Asian, Australasian and South American countries?

Tonka

To all icmag users, 1,000,000 apologies for airing this BS here, I know 99% of the time this place is a very supportive and educational place to be. Have a great weekend

George_TheVault

Hi Buddy,

We send all orders tracked because we can prove we sent the order. Even if tracking doesn't work for your country we can still prove it was sent on our side and that it reached your country but after that we cannot control it. Also some countries (like Australia) the tracking services work sometimes and other times it doesn't work but unfortunately we cannot control that.

I apologise if you were sent the same template email on 2 occasions, we have new staff who are being trained at the moment and they may not have been aware of the previous emails or it may have just been a mistake.

Jack certainly didn't mean Aussies were crooks, he just meant that similar to my comments, that without tracking we have no way of knowing if a reported issue like a missing parcel is genuine or not unless its been tracked.

We can send untracked on request sometimes (if in the comments) but our standard, business decision on this is to always send tracked, this means if you felt we just didnt send the order at all we are able to prove that we did. We fully appreciate this may not be how everyone, worldwide wants it to work but it ensures The Vault are covered and ensures we can always prove that we do what we say we will do.

We have tried offering different solutions to this but have had to remove the untracked option as it caused us more trouble than it was worth.

That said though, we are flexible so usually if you add a comment, or even better contact us first, then we can discuss "bending" the rules if wanted / needed, we just want customers to know the risks involved. Our "standardised" approach means we offer the best services we can whilst protecing ourselves and our customers the best we can!

I hope that helps buddy?

I am still happy to recieve an email from you and investigate further to see if I can shed any more light on the situation.

Tonka

George, I've sent emails. 2 problems with that.....covered in post #23, there is also enough info in post #23 for some pro-active customer support i.e. you drop me an email.

George_TheVault

Hi Buddy,

I don't see your email address there? We deal with a lot of customers so I requested you to email me in the first instance so I know I have the correct person, I would need your order number or name on the order to allow me to find it then I can search further in house.

I am sure the team have dealt with the issue following company policy but I am one of the owners of the company and I never want to see a customer having a bad experience so this will allow me to find out exactly what is going on and then to see if I can help more than the team

EvergreenState

I went to your website and every single seed bank I looked at had nothing in stock. There was a note on your site where you said you were updating your stock but SOME items may show out of stock but call to make sure.
It appears that every single item is out of stock on your site. There is nothing to be unsure about when you look at 10 seed banks and every item is labeled OUT OF STOCK; therefore there is no reason to call. It appears you are trying to make everyone who wants to buy something to have to call. For a sales pitch perhaps? Looks wierd buddy when it appears you have no stock.

George_TheVault

Hi Buddy,

Not a sales pitch at all, and believe me its causing us some pain too. But its something we needed to get done as we are updating systems and making a full stock update.

Here is a list of breeders that the stock has been updated for:

[FONT=&quot]Fem[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barneys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dimafem[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greenhouse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Humboldt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nirvana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phoenix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pyramid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RQS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seedsman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sweet Seeds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Victory[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Reg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]North West Exclusive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seedsman
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Auto[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]00 Seeds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]710 Genetics[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Barneys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blim Burn[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dinafem[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fastbuds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greenhouse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Humboldt[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kannania[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nirvana[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phoenix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pyramid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RQS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seedsman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sweet Seeds[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Victory[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are continuing to update this on an hourly basis and expect to have completed the full update by Friday this week. The reason we suggest to call is so we can try to help you wherever possible. If you want us to call you then just drop us an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk with your details
[/FONT]

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Please note: We are also one of the few cannabis seedbanks that can currently accept international credit card payments AND we even guarantee our international orders (where tracking is available).

Take that reason off the list. I had to mail a postal MO, and he said that I was being treated special for the priv of doing that. My seeds did eventually arrive.

Vanessa hooks me up now.

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

The Vault doesn't give a real guarantee - it can't - because the amount of seeds available for it to sell is finite. In its fine print on the website the guarantee means it will "re-send" the order if it's lost, etc. The seeds I ordered are rare. There may not be any left to re-send.

I haven't received their shipping information email days after their normal time period for sending it. That makes this first time customer feel nervous.

Last edited:

George_TheVault

The Vault doesn't give a real guarantee - it can't - because the amount of seeds available for it to sell is finite. In its fine print on the website the guarantee means it will "re-send" the order if it's lost, etc. The seeds I ordered are rare. There may not be any left to re-send.

I haven't received their shipping information email days after their normal time period for sending it. That makes this first time customer feel nervous.

Hi Buddy,

In the highly unlikely event that we were due to resend seeds and they were out of stock then we would of course give you a refund instead. There are a few seeds that are rare but on the whole our seeds are always available or can be got quick quick but yeah there are 1 or 2 rare ones but we will always look after the customer and do whats right

Crazy Chester

Hi Buddy,

In the highly unlikely event that we were due to resend seeds and they were out of stock then we would of course give you a refund instead. There are a few seeds that are rare but on the whole our seeds are always available or can be got quick quick but yeah there are 1 or 2 rare ones but we will always look after the customer and do whats right

Looks like the US Department of Agriculture ripped through The Vault's packaging and took my seeds, George.

I've got a couple ideas for how to resolve it in a manner that is not too onerous to either of us (it may not even require a refund).

Please message me privately.

Last edited: