What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Oaxaca79SKULL Boy....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Breadwizard

picture.php

First Lady, crinkle leaf pheno. This one has the thinnest leafs of the batch, with this interesting leaf morphology mutation. Seems to pop up pretty often in this line

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
How's that related to the purple Satellite?
A brother of p.s. mother?

The Male i've shown is from the green Oaxaca79SKULL line. The mother side in Purple Satellite is from the purple Oaxaca79SKULL line. As far as i know there isn't much difference between the green and purple SKULL line, it's more just a color thing.

After Vermontman started to grow his Oaxacan under LED, one day a purple pheno has shown, he then started to line breeding for the purple trait. I've the green line, but personally i don't care much if it's purple or green. Sure it's nice to see cool colors, but other then that it's just colors. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Pollination comes closer and closer, the Oaxaca79Skull male will open his balls very soon. Both CBG Oaxaca79S1 and the Oaxaca79Skull are pretty much the same when it comes to flowering time, both are at the same stage of building flowers so far.

CBG Oaxaca79S1Day 13 11/13
picture.php

Oaxaca79Skull female Day 13 11/13
picture.php

Oaxaca79Skull male Day 13 11/13
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

PS: Just noticed that the Oaxaca79Skull male already has opened a few of his sacks, so i tried to dust a few little branches of the CBG Oaxacan. Have moved the male now to the other tent, as i not want to dust too much atm.

Last edited:

I wood

beautiful I see thai :respect:

Thank you, the universe has been good to me lately.
While i was toiling away to create something that might approximate a thai, a very generous person sent some real thai my way
After reading about thai for thirty+ years, longing to smell and touch some. I now have hmong thai in flower a few weeks behind my “thai-ish”.

one of five has hermied so far, but even that one picked at around 9 weeks has such nice effects.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah it is called somehow. important thing is how it smokes after some cure.. that flower structure reminds me thai pheno of trainwreck/chocthai x tom hill haze. very similar imo. and that was some terrific smoke!
picture.php

or similar structure for thai pheno of thunk, again terrific smoke! :D
picture.php

RC_Colas

Veteran
Thank you, the universe has been good to me lately.
While i was toiling away to create something that might approximate a thai, a very generous person sent some real thai my way
After reading about thai for thirty+ years, longing to smell and touch some. I now have hmong thai in flower a few weeks behind my “thai-ish”.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74919&pictureid=2048433&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
one of five has hermied so far, but even that one picked at around 9 weeks has such nice effects.
Looking great I wood,you are doing a great job with the Hmong? Curious to know what notes you are picking up in the bouquet?

Best of luck and keep the updates coming.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

L

laredo

RC_Colas is for me one of the man in the cannabis landrace world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts