What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:more rain on the way...almost got wet out there...must have rained a bunch last night since there was sand all over the roads...muggy out...not too hot though...just gross and sticky...i don't know how you guys can stand that soup you call air...:D

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the thing about the government ...they can be very generous ..but They can also take everything you got ...So I don’t ask for nothing and I prefer not to get anything in return

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's monsoon season!!

big storms all around town...nothing hitting here now...flash flood watch issued...could be an interesting ride sunday...the trails we will be riding should be ok,but the arroyo crossings could be interesting...and we could get super lucky on the wash,big storms get it wet enough to turn it into a sand highway...or the whole thing could turn into a giant "this is dumb" kinda day...we always strive to have the perfect amount of stupid in these rides...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why it's good to have good weed with you....It can make you smarter...

but it has to be the right kind of weed!

it seems like most of the time after the safety break stop it takes a couple minutes to remember how to ride a bike!

lots of time we stop at the top of a pass or the top of a long climb...usually makes for a good get high spot,but then you're immediately going down when you want to be super focused...and you're not...but sometimes you're the perfect amount of high and you can totally rip the descent...lots of 4wd roads in the desert that are loads of fun...also a lot of them that are total shitshows of rocks and sand...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its been a challenge to figure how to pull light dep covers over 2 large green houses, with only one person. Up until now.......... :D
Thanks Treebeard!

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

bunch of garden clean up to do today..and some errands...and regular garden chores...and i need to start a tea..and cook more beans and green chile...busy day...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I feel a weather change here. Its been nice and cool in the mornings. Still heats up, but at least it cools down real good at night. 73 degrees out there now

Im loving the electric sprayer. I can spray 4 gallons in under 15 minutes. Everybody needs one of these. Im using Plant Therapy a couple times a week as preventative maintenance.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: yup,been raining near every day for a spell...dunno how much fell here but the weather service said .88 inches last night...but since that's a few miles away it means little since it can be raining a block away and nothing will fall here..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doc P ... I got a back pack electric battery powered sprayer... I haven’t had to use it ...those things are luxury items ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

bunch of garden clean up to do today..and some errands...and regular garden chores...and i need to start a tea..and cook more beans and green chile...busy day...

I made deviled eggs:sasmokin::sasmokin::sasmokin:They are not pretty ... and I didn’t have Dijon mustard ... but they came out really damn tasty:whee:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of my oldest friends got me this pair of goat socks...one of the many bad-ass babes who live in this town...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

not a desert mirage,actual standing water!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]