What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aliens? maybe, maybe not

BruceBanner

Even the obelisks (you can found one in any capitol city that matters for their agenda) have purpose, they are some sort of portals for some sort of demonic energy and are direct linked to "aliens"... those should have been destroyed by men but people didn't get it, they thought that just pagan figures etc. should be destroyed, but the truth is those egyptian ones are the mightiest... You all know that queen sits on top of a magic egyptian stone... funny thing is that right now that royal family is sleeping across the street where my sister is in Malta... lizards from hell making noise all day with their police sirens lol :D

And deceptions that are coming in the future are going to be immense... "aliens" inclusive... "we come in peace" and stuff, like giving you something like Columbus did to native Americans... it's one of many scenarios that could happen, and I don't know what exactly is going to be...

For nearer future, here is the NWO plan, at the bottom more pics in galery (there is even a youtube clip when a dude recorded that pale horse and NLO came fast through clouds, he didn't saw it at first till one guy commented it) The artist who made the horse died from that same horse, he literary killed him ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Jim%C3%A9nez_%28sculptor%29 )
http://matrixworldhr.com/2012/05/29/internacionalna-zracna-luka-u-denveru-uznemirava-svakog-posjetitelja/

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
some progress on this strange star system, of a sort
old photographic plates were digitized and examined
result, dimming was going on 100 years ago
consequence, comets are not causing this dimming, no way
what is? now that's the question, isn't it?
here's the article from CNN

(CNN)Remember that space anomaly of the dimming star that had everyone crying "aliens"? Well, it's still as mysterious as ever.

Theories surrounding the star system KIC 8462852, also known as Tabby's Star, ranged from comets to an "alien megastructure" after the online astronomy crowdsourcing site Planet Hunter discovered an unusual light fluctuation in the star system a few years ago.

A new analysis of KIC 8462852 shows that the star system, which lies about 1,500 light years away, has been gradually dimming for more than a century, and it's likely not caused by a cloud of orbiting comets.

Bradley Schaefer, a physics and astronomy professor at Louisiana State University, examined data from a Harvard University archive of digitally scanned photographic plates of the sky dating back more than a century. He averaged the data and noticed that the star system also dimmed between 1890 and 1989.

"This star's dimming is unique and inexplicable," Schaefer told CNN.

Tabby's Star is an F-type main sequence star. This type of star does not dim by 20%, as Tabby's Star has shown, he explained. "Millions of these stars have been monitored for this sort of thing, and they don't fade," he said.

The data from the photographic plates was also examined by Yale postdoctoral astronomy fellow Tabetha Boyajian, who is on Planet Hunters' advisory team. She and other colleagues published an academic paper in September that theorized the dimming light could be from comet fragments.

But the probability of a comet family creating the erratic dip in brightness is highly unlikely, Schaefer said.

"The century-long dimming trend requires an estimated 648,000 giant comets... all orchestrated to pass in front of the star within the last century," he writes in the research paper.

"The trouble is that Tabby's Star, it's a perfectly ordinary star. The only thing that was unusual about the star was the dip seen by Kepler," he said.

NASA's Kepler Telescope, which is on a mission to find Earthlike planets, documented KIC 8462852's abnormality after monitoring the star system from 2009 to 2013.

Ordinarily, a star will dip in brightness as planets pass by them, but KIC 8462852 has displayed irregular fluctuations of light that sometimes decreasing by as much as 20% in brightness.

The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute (SETI) started monitoring Tabby's star after NASA's Kepler team vetted the data showing the unusual light patten.

In November, SETI's senior astronomer Seth Shostak told CNN they hadn't picked up any radio signals from the star system. But that doesn't rule out intelligent life in KIC 8462852.

"There is estimated to be in our galaxy alone a trillion planets. And we can see 100 billion galaxies," Shostak said. "It's believed that one in 10 stars may have a habitable world capable of supporting life."

The comet-family theory as well as other explanations for Tabby's star dimming have all been refuted, Schaefer said. But there might be two other possible solutions.

"Either nature has found a hidden loophole, or hey, maybe there is a totally new idea," Schaefer said.

So what about the possibility of aliens? That explanation doesn't rank high on Schaefer's list. "I too, like everyone else, would be astounded if those ideas could be proven true. But we're going for the facts."

For now astronomers still cannot explain what's going on with KIC 8462852.

"It's a normal star behaving weirdly," Schaefer said. "We've got ourselves a classic mystery."

BrainSellz

Veteran
We are possibly the children of the Annunaki. The ADAMU. "Let us create man in "OUR" image" are words that ring loud and clear.

It seems Lucy the chimp was possibly crossed with an extraterrestrial-being many thousands of years ago. Thus creating the first homo-sapien-sapien. This was done it seems to create slaves to mine for gold for the Annunaki and the planet Nibiru the 12th planet as their atmosphere was failing them. Enki.

To think we are the only ones is hilarious. We are the dumbest least evolved beings of the times. Opinions are awesome!

Weather half true or not it carries some weight when looking into things further with the Sumerian tablets.

We are clearly not from this planet entirely. The "X" chromosome seems to come from somewhere else. I believe our ego side is our extraterrestrial side. Since not being from here it's scared of here and creates our fears within. Animals from this planet do not live in fear.

Plenty of research has gone into this.
Zacharia Sitchin shining the most light. A book called "the 12th planet" "there were giants among us" "the shining ones" or "ancient future" and a host of others shine light on this interesting topic.

However we will only believe or allow in what our little ego minds will allow. We create and live within our own built in belief system which are usually created from outside sources starting with our parents and then school. It's up to us to remove old belief systems and find our own truth and to unveil the illusion to see what's really going on. However it's just comfortable to believe in things just the way they are for lots of us. Anything is possible and all is a perception so nothing is really a full truth. Especially when we realize EVERYTHING is dissolving slowly and returning to the source from which it came.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Ancient

Ancient

Captured this gem at the Emerald Cup. This pipe came out of an ancient tomb in Mexico. ETG booth had this and another piece.

Dog Star

Veteran
Down side clearly shows UFO and alien,upper side is even more obvious... cool pipe Brainsellz.. you think its original from Mexican tomb or somewanne made her recently??

Regards

DS

igrowone

Veteran
that is a hell of a pipe
and if authentic, very big bucks to collectors
stuff like that gets freshly made a lot

BrainSellz

Veteran
Down side clearly shows UFO and alien,upper side is even more obvious... cool pipe Brainsellz.. you think its original from Mexican tomb or somewanne made her recently??

Regards

DS

Very cool pipe indeed.
I believe it to be an original. The weight of the pipe was unimaginable and how they created it was even more impressive. Still baffles me. Ancient for sure. There was an energy and something I can't quite put my finger on about the piece. Reminded me of what one would call a "philosophers stone" put the "stuff" in it and get "stoned" then have tea with God or other worldly beings. The lovely girl who shared this piece with me was a very kind spirit and had LOTS of great wisdoms to share. She was majestic in her own way. The energy was through the roof.

However, I believe, so it wouldn't be hard to convince me. The way that I was drawn to that pipe was magical considering I seen it out of the corner of my eye from a distance. That was powerful and led me to more answers to many questions I have raised within my being. The universe seems to show things we are willing to except as possible "truths" or "half truths" if you will. If I don't believe then I will not see what it is I'm searching for.

@c2288- sounds like you know a few things.

Dog Star

Veteran
Book of Enoch is a good one,

what you think about claim that those that growing cute plants will cry and suffer
when their soul will coming infront of God after their death?? Book of Enoch claims that..

And what about Semiaza,fallen angel that learn people how to transplant plants???

Cause if that is true than we growers made mistake growing plants,its a heresy for Creator,transplanting them,etc... ;) LOL that book of Enoch can be depressive for reading....

Dog Star

Veteran
Like also about Enoch that Creator have some standards and he taked Enoch alive to "Heaven"...

so there is a hope you can live this World alive if you are good enough for him... ;) hehehe

c2288

I can't find any "Semiaza" in my link or any of the other issues that you identify. Maybe it is a different translation? Are you able to provide a link? It has been suggested that the "watchers" mentioned are actually aliens. Just saying.

Dog Star

Veteran
Now you maybe understand better why chatolic church was burn witches... as they was
have knowledge in plants... same happends today with goverments chasing cannabis users,growers..

but in more profound and wicked ways... given them hard sentaces..

RockZone

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-bwEPinGQ

everywhere!!!!!!!!

we are not alone.All the elite knows it. But they do not want that the population knows. Because it to engender a chain of question on our origins. So, all their lies which owed since millenniums would be revealed.

Why the humanoids for example do not directly come to help us. Because there is a law of the free will among other things.

reptilians,dinoides,grey(lot of diversity),humanoids,lions family......

Meraxes

Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-bwEPinGQ

everywhere!!!!!!!!

we are not alone.All the elite knows it. But they do not want that the population knows. Because it to engender a chain of question on our origins. So, all their lies which owed since millenniums would be revealed.

Why the humanoids for example do not directly come to help us. Because there is a law of the free will among other things.

reptilians,dinoides,grey(lot of diversity),humanoids,lions family......

Cool

Latest posts

Latest posts