What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tangie, is it hype or is it legit

Cannavore

Veteran
Loving the sound of that.... They'd complement each other perfectly.

Yeah it looks like a new release from DNA. Might have to make my first DNA purchSe :)

Tangie and Chocolope have to be our best two Sativas! Chocolope X Tangie results in Award winning Chocolaty Citrus buds!! Tangielope will demand the highest price for a sativa as the exotic smell matched with frosty nugs make not only the taste but the bag appeal an instant favourite with one being fruity citrus and the other chocolate cream!

Expect to see Fast growing plants in vegetive and mostly sativa buds with a very intense Terpene profile! Tangielope will finish in 9 weeks bringing above average yields and a very easy plant to grow! Expert growers can challenge the Tangilope and push her nutrient levels for maximum production, as well as beginner growers or first timers can also have great results as Tangilope is very easy to grow and forgiving of basic mistakes... Either way beginner grower or seasoned veteran the Tangilope is your Sativa!

I just bought Reserva Prevada Tangie as part of an order. Sounded like an interesting strain. Hopefully it is more pungent then some others here have experienced.

Just wondering, did anyone use CO2?

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
a friend of mine is growing the tangie. he selected it from 1 single fem seed. :D
so it's hard to tell if dna/rp did a good job but boy the smell on this one is outstandig.
never came across something that smells so intensely of the peel of a tangerine. and the smell translates 1:1 to the taste. i really love it!
unfortunately she's not that strong, good for a daytime smoke. looking forward to the outcome of tangilope. :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we popped into the shop when over for the ic cup and defo a cross between tangie and chocolope,,,it was being released on the easter Monday I believe,,,,s2

Last edited:

Rainmaker

I've got a decent sized lot of Sour Tangie goin at the moment...I believe 19 females. I'm seeing some nice representations spanning the gamete from Sour D to Tangerine. The Tangie leaners reek of tangerine goodness..also finding some chunky..stout...SD-doms that still carry the tangie stank. Looking very forward to paring down on the phenos to focus on 6-8 into the future.

To add...I've got 18 Bohdi Blood Orange right along side. The Sour Tang carries the citrus-orange smell much more than the BO. The Cali-o doms are perfect..rotund bushes...with a nice..soft..buttery..orange aroma. Some very promising phenos in this lot as well...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Got the clone tangie gifted to me and from the sample that came with it its the shit much better then agent o nice chunky spear buds reaking of orange... my clone is an old norcal tangerine haze... Havent tried orange kush but did try quite a few oranges n imo tangie is the best orange out there... im sure u would find a keeper if the clone i got is the same tangie clone the used..... also. Abert/dago walker is another kickass orange stinker ...

DJXX

Veteran
not hype at all...gets ya tooooo high..i got two phenos that are as frosty as Forum..i got tangie when DNA first put it out...then it wasn't long before it was listed under reserva privada....its crocketts cut worked by them...my fems grew perfect...if you like to fly buy some...lol DJXX

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
yea Tangie has won a buttload of concentrate cups...so they say anyways....it wins like every cup it has entered for concentrates...just what i have read...just smoked the buds..never tried it concentrated...OMG.....i really like more of a less energetic buzz, more couchlockish...but its a trich machine...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
hey here is a pic of my Tangie #2...she is a trich machine...no wonder she wins so many concentrate cups...DJXX
picture.php

hey here is a pic of my Tangie #2...she is a trich machine...no wonder she wins so many concentrate cups...DJXX
View Image

Thanks for the pic DJ. I recently bought 6 Fem Tangie seeds and 6 Fem Sour Tangie (DNA Seeds). I don't have room to plant them yet but I look forward to getting to them. Your picture helped :tiphat:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Tangie = Tga Agent Orange
I have heard this a few times from a few people, just renamed an agent o cut and got the hype juices flowin...tangie/agent o concentrates are a total flavor bomb, even if it's not the most potent it's a flavor you just want more of.

DJXX

Veteran
DNA's Tangie is powerful smoke..makes your ears ring, spins your head...stuff is insane...DJXX

Z

z-ro

I have heard this a few times from a few people, just renamed an agent o cut and got the hype juices flowin...tangie/agent o concentrates are a total flavor bomb, even if it's not the most potent it's a flavor you just want more of.

Yea that's why I've been trying to hunt down the ae77 cause that's what started it all anyway. I used to have the cut but like you said it couldn't get an infant high so it was let go, biggest mistake of all time. I tried some "tangie" from 710 labs, it was legendary flavor for sure.

Burnside GC

Getting Crockett420's seeds Monday

Will document

Excited

And oh yea, regular seeds, plus, I have real deal Cali o F2s, works about to get done

Burnside GC

No, not at all

Cali o x (skunk x haze)

Hehehe subfool

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah cali-o/agent-o...same difference, the only orange i remember having some punch to it was orange crush, but that was back when a lot of shit kicked my ass.