What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Cloneman

Veteran
and here is the smaller tall cola one that I kept, nice pineapple heady girl, who likes to dress up, bloody good yielder as well....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeehaw

Tugboat907

Pineapple Fields

Pineapple Fields

Well the anticipation was killing me. So I checked out a jar of lowers.
Wow! Dead animal, not skunk, more like mink or marten. nice smooth inhale with a surprising tropical exhale. By aroma alone you would never guess it could have such a sweet taste. Then there is the high, A+ Soaring, long lasting, get stuff done kind high with no burn out!

picture.php
picture.php

Has it all, Aroma, flavor, yields well and great sativa effect.
Definitely leading the pack in my stable...and it's only gonna get better.

Vital

Dynasty is one of the diamonds in the rough. I don't know how I feel about all of this hype, he's been like my little honey hole that not many have known about lol. His genetics are second to NONE. He is a true breeder and his pheno descriptions are spot on. IMHO he is at the VERY top of the list of breeders out there. His product lines are not as deep but that just shows how much work he puts into each line. Hopefully he doesn't explode with popularity and get too commercial and lose that elite boutique quality he has going on.

G

Ghostdawg

i think i will be buy some dynasty seeds for sure luv the huckleberry kush and salmon river og

Thits year outdoors I'm going to run soliloqueen, salmon river og, and a freebie pack of huckleberry des*star x blue heron. Hoping for a good season

Cannavore

Veteran
forgot i made this thread. i still have pineapple diesel in the stash i need to get to poppin.

wish i could find some more, the second pack (last pack in the shop) i ordered , a bunch of beans came smashed =(

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have a pack of Huckleberry Kush V3 added to the bank.Looking forward to running.
On a side note great new packaging.Looks great Professor.

Heavy Dayze

Im about to flower some Lovin Cup and my Keeper Crater Lake clone (huck dom pheno). Absolutely love dynasty, my favorite breeder ever is proff P and I cant wait to get all their strains in the vault. Ill be running cherry vanilla skunk next run and doing an IBL with it, sounds too good to be true.

Jason Voorhees

Got some blue magoo bx2 and some plat huckleberry cookies vegging now. Ran the blue magoo once before and got a nice female, lots of frost and she had a nice blue berry muffin smell too.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've grown a bunch of dynasty gear; blue heron, des*tar bx, ssh f4, drizella, cosmic brain, and a couple others; here is a link to thread i did on the driz: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=249981

the des*tar bx had some incredibly unique flavors in it, like hot rotting fruit garbage

ALL of it was very promising tho, imo dynasty puts out very solid gear that at least resembles solidly worked lines (and in most cases actually are very worked lines). and only releases quality genetics.

Cloneman

Veteran
imo dynasty puts out very solid gear that at least resembles solidly worked lines (and in most cases actually are very worked lines). and only releases quality genetics.

Your right there, I did his Caramel Cough a few years ago and got 5 females that were like clones, just a few inches difference between them and budded up the same. ALL smelt, smoked the same, like caramel hash, quite unique really ....mmmm!

Ollie

Veteran
Also the way of presenting the lines is the right way of doing it imvho, with phenotypic expressions and other valuable information explained.

It shows as You say, that Dynasty actually has hands on and progeny test ..

If all played that way, the market would be radically different.

Big up

Heavy Dayze

just a little after half way through flowering these lovin cups and jesus they have the most amazing smells coming off them. some pure berries, some more hazey, i got 8/10 females, i couldn't stop smiling when I sexed them.

made some f2s and got myself 6-7 keepers. The worst thing about dynasty is choosing what too hang onto, its so damn hard. Proff P is my god.

Cloneman

Veteran
After seeing a thread on Spiderbite that looked amazing, I ordered a pack with some Huckleberry Space Queen because they were so cheap at S@nnies, got them a couple of months ago.

Also just ordered his new one Megafauna (Kali Snapple x SSH F3), hopefully they make it over the pond to the UK (they are on sale $70, 2 packs left if anybody is interested)......

D3pthCharg3

Good grab on the Megafauna, a friend got them as freebies a few months back, but all males. I'd love to see some females from this line. I have a few Bodhi Sunshine 3 x Megafauna starting now for the full moon from that pollen. Also got a few Platinum Huckleberrry Cookies for the moon as well. I popped a few Blue Magoo BX a few years back that were stellar. I wish I still had the rose/berry mutant pheno, it was very feminine is all I can say.

Mayhem84

I got the megafauna as freebies still got 15 seeds left but its a really nice pineapple smell and taste I only got 2 phenos out of 5 girls 2 large sat dom and 3 indica compact with little stretch bless

Cloneman

Veteran
Megafauna

Megafauna

Cheers chaps, the beans made it, will pop back when I get round to them..

merkaba

I just picked up some Salmon River OG, Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, Blue Heron and Crater Lake - pretty freakin' stoked!

Latest posts

Latest posts