What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze 21 X Mullumbimby Madness

pinkus

Veteran
BTW, those airy buds are @14 weeks flower :p I just yanked her at that point. I don't care how good she is, she's not taking an indoor slot of 14+ weeks for a half zip lol. Outside, let her ride!

Almost forgot because you can't see it well, there is one pheno that is touching the glass light shield. This one doesn't just have airy buds, they are stretched out and ginormous! Outside I'm sure this girl would have thigh sized but airy buds, on telephone pole tall stalks!

SB7

forgiveme, but after drooling through this thread, I'm still a little confused about where to acquire said beans. I'm realize I'm probably walking a fine line even discussing it here, but the thought of getting my hands on this range is too tempting. I see mention of "the place" that is providing Reef/Neville beans, however, from what I've read Reef, has stated that those are not his beans.. so what would that mean for the seller wrt Neville's beans ?
I did read what Bushweed wrote on the first page, I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that I'm even looking at the correct seller. ( They are expensive beans) PM anyone ?

Bushweed, those are some amazing pic's thanks for posting your adventures.. I can only dream of cultivatin' some monsturs.. :)
Pinkus, nice indooor shots, may I ask what is your finished height is when all is said and done ?

Cheers

pinkus

Veteran
Pinkus, nice indooor shots, may I ask what is your finished height is when all is said and done ?

Cheers

Well the one hitting the light just got dropped to the bottom of the tent. So minus the foot for the 11 liter container and a foot for the distance the light...they max out at about 6 feet. but I try to keep them smaller through root restriction and LST, a bamboo stake or three and some floral wire. I don't top in flower unless there is NO choice.

Brings up one thing in these F2s I don't remember seeing, at least not so definitively; one on the plants had a response to stem squishing of topping itself at that point. It had been topped in veg so it had 8 branches, candelabra style, but still taller on the center 4 branches, so i pinched all 4 of them, just squishing them so they would concentrate on wound and let the side catch up. ALL 4 self topped... actually that is the ginormous one that just got the special dropped floor treatment.

Last edited:

pinkus

Veteran
The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

Bottom line is there are bell ringers to be found :bandit:

I've finally figure out a way to describe the visual effects from studying this haze: the interior edge of light objects takes on aspects of a edges of the mandelbrot man. Actually an inversion of something like this...
Mandel_zoom_08_satellite_antenna.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bob Green

Hi guys just found this thread. I've got 8 fem version of these in right now. Cracked beans on the new moon in December. They are now all 5-7 foot high/wide after being tipped a couple of times. They have the potential to be the biggest strain I have ever grown. Will just have to wait and see what the finished product looks like. They have only just started tipping. I'll check back in later with more details

Any updates on these? Hope you found something worth keeping around!

pinkus

Veteran
a few macros before it's all gone

a few macros before it's all gone

My photo skills are minimal but I had a friend who is quite good take some shots so I could tempt some of ya'll. I was forced to cut these, they could have gone longer but IMO it was within the acceptable range. Maybe 5-10% of the calyxes had yet to swell.

These shots remind me of how I always thought resin looked pre-afgani invasion.

B

Bob Green

Lookin good! Shame more pics and smoke/grow reports are not around for all the Grail crosses.

Well other then Bushweed who puts out great info.

Enjoy Sir!

e.T

here's some shots of some nhz21 x mms...
excellent smoke. lemon/lime zinger with an expansive churchy exhale. legs that last for 3-4hrs.

8wker.jpg

13wkr.jpg

13wkr1.jpg

nice.jpg

B

Bob Green

Hey ET I had not seen that second pic from the bottom. I have the rest saved on my computer for a few been drooling over them for what seems like forever! That gear is burning a hole in my fridge bigtime!

You still run any cuts of the old Grail gear?

Any updates on these? Hope you found something worth keeping around!

Hi Bob all went pretty well. Averaged 1.2lb per plant. I think it would have been a lot more had we had better weather. Showed excellent resistance to mould and pest but the stems and branches tended to be brittle on most phenos and tended to break apart in the wind. The long flowering phenol tended to be quite airy and fluffy but were the largest and surprisingly yielded the most. Definitely had the potential to go 5-10lb in the right conditions and if you could get to them regularly. I only get to them once a fortnight. Smoke quality was disappointing with not a lot of positive feedback and not up to my other strains grown from Ace Seeds. All in all a good commercial strain for guerrilla growers but probably wouldn't recommend for your own personal stash. I have some photos on my phone which I will upload soon. just wish it wasn't such a pain in the butt to get them up

Here we go... not the best photo's but will give you an idea. I topped these many times to try and keep the height down to prevent the wind destroying themhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53296&pictureid=1306562https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53296&pictureid=1306565

pinkus

Veteran
after smoking all of it... I'll take back saying they were done. Other samplers concur, she could have gone longer: while still a very nice smoke, not as potent as more mature examples of the same cut.

e.T

after smoking all of it... I'll take back saying they were done. Other samplers concur, she could have gone longer: while still a very nice smoke, not as potent as more mature examples of the same cut.

wondering where you sourced your f2s from?
...i passed out a bunch of em from 2 different moms.

pinkus

Veteran
wondering where you sourced your f2s from?
...i passed out a bunch of em from 2 different moms.

Uhhhh...my name is PlantManBee at other sites E.T. (@other sites) :p :)

Last edited:
After stumbling upon this thread I think I need to grow me some of these. Truly amazing sativas. I can't seem to find these anywhere can someone pm me a link or name on where to buy the beans to grow these magic sativas. ?