What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Milano

Welcome to the Bad Girls Club!!!! WE will raise hell and take names!!
Hope you all are ready to show the guys how its done!! lolol

Lets seeeeee ALL the bad girls here and kick ass hehehe

We need the BGC belt buckle of freedom!!! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

kittysecrets4u

I LOVE cannabis and I'm also a girl!!!

I am from Berlin Germany - born and raised. I now live in Olympia, Washington

I smoke daily - I go through an 1/8 every three days. I smoke a little more during my menstrual.

I only have 2 friends who know that I smoke. I am a professional "Occupational Nurse Consultant" I have my own business and most of the people I know are against cannabis. When my family visit I smoke with my brother and my two best friends. My parents were stoners but they don't smoke any longer.

When I smoke: I like to have a glass of wine or a bottle of wine (smile) -Listen to music, go to a movie, relax, go out to eat dinner, and enjoy a deep conversation about life.

VerdantTara

Hey lady! Welcome! :)

- Where are you from? -- I'm from Arizona, US, but I don't live there now. Now i am in New England

- Why do you like cannabis? - Cannabis helps me relax, makes me feel less crazy and more compassionate and kind in general

- How often do you smoke cannabis? - Pretty much all the time. I could easily smoke an ounce a week myself.

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? My friends and family all know that I smoke, and the great majority of them smoke with me also. Lucky me! :)
- What do you like to do when you are "high"?
I like to listen to tunes, make art, cook yummy food (in my other life I'm a self taught cook who has owned a restaraunt, eek.) plan, write lists, walk in the woods, contemplate the nature of the universe & meditate. And everything else too. I like myself considerably less without the MJ, I can't help it. I'm a lifer. ;)

How about you??

here's some clones from my current grow:

VT.

Milano

- Where are you from?
- I am from southern Finland. I hate the snow and cold weather here.

- Why do you like cannabis?
- It really helps me relax because I study very hard - Or at least I try to! It doesn't make me do stupid things like alcohol, I feel happy and I enjoy the feeling very, very much.

- How often do you smoke cannabis?
- Sometimes I smoke once a week, sometimes 7 days/week. It depends on everything! Usually I smoke about three to five times a week.

- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you?
- Most of my friends know about my smoking and I like to do it with few of them. Mostly I smoke with my boyfriend, it's really nice to talk with him about everything and just chill.

- What do you like to do when you are "high"?
- I adore to write, write and write! Watching movies is OK too, but it can be sometimes too hard for me because I speak so much (I love talking) and I think so much - I can easily forget about the movie!
So thinking, talking and writing are things I like to do when I am "high". Drawing and writing poems are sometimes very interesting too. Unfortunately the poems are often very.. ehh, stupid :D But it doesn't really matter! It matters that you have very good time and enjoy yourself. :)

Girls (Or should I say "Women"?), it is very nice that you answered me! :kitty: I love to get known with other smokers, especially with other girls.

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Milano...very nice to meet you, there are a few women here at ICMag, I dont know how I missed this thread, Im sure they will see it soon and say high!!
I live in Northern California and have 2 kids and 2 grandkids, I love to hang out with my family and smoke weed...I have smoked pot for 30 something years and I too am a lifer, it deff keeps me grounded...I smoke everyday, and like Verdant said I could smoke an ounce a week easy...
I love to do just about anything stoned, eat,read, go out on our boat and hangout with friends :D
Welcome Milano and if ya like to talk, check out the chat here, sometimes its a party in itself, or it can be a bunch of stoners lurking hehehe ya never know :)

Last edited:

VerdantTara

Hey ladies!
MrsBabba, we sound like kindred spirits! hee hee.

I keep hoping that some more MJFemmes will pop around and keep me and these other ladies from feeling like such sore thumbs, but if I know one thing about the cannabis growing scene, at least local to where I am, the ladies who grow are few and far between. I know some very kynd grow-wives, but it's not quite the same! :) Anyway, yes, male dominated industry. Funny, since as always, the guys are always chasing/searching for/dreaming of/lusting after the perfect girl. (Girl genetics that is. hee hee.) :)

Anyhoo, I am the only female grower I know in my area. Sometimes its a little hard to slosh through the testosterone, but it's worth it for the brilliant knowledge I've found here at ICmag. Meanwhile I just still kind of feel like the newbie dregs around here. Since we're in the company of some notable growers and breeders and generally cool & inspiring folks and all that. I suspect it takes some time to pay your dues here -- and maybe some extra time if you're a chick. :confused:

Of course it's also saturday morning and I'm under a little of the past autumn's blueberry, so don't take anything I say as too, err, convicted. :joint:

hope y'all have a beautiful day! (It's 10 degrees here. Beautious but also f'n cold!)

xo
VT.

Milano

Oh, it is very nice to see that someone has answered :) I am glad to meet you!

Mrs.Babba, it sounds wonderful that you have grandkids! Do your grandchildren know about your cannabis hobby? I have always wondered what should I do when I will have kids. If cannabis is still illegal when I have kids, should I tell them that mummy likes very much cannabis, or should I hide it? What do you all think? What would you do?

There are too little of smoking women... It really is a shame.

(By the way, I am sorry for my awful english!)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Hello, good to meet you too.... :wave:

I'm from Texas and I live with my cat. I don't smoke as much as most here but I do enjoy a bowl in the evening.. :joint: I have a few friends tht smoke.

mtf-shaman

just checkin' in

i live in the U.S., am medical user so i smoke everyday, i enjoy the pain relief i get....
some friends know i smoke, others don't....

i currently have no one that i smoke with on a regular basis, no one knows i grow(they just think i can get really good smoke)occasionly i will go to a get together and smog out

rainha Ginga

Ginga don't sell seeds
Veteran
Hello Milano and other women
Sorry for my bad English.

I'm from Mallorca (Spain).

I love cannabis because it makes me feel happy, I relaxes, and it is a plant that gives me many joys to grow.

I admit, I smoke too much. The first of the morning to start the workday relaxed, and when I leave office I smoke until I go to sleep.

All my friends know that I smoke, some of them smoke and other non-smokers. But all agree cannabis.

I love to listen to good music, sit next to the sea, laugh with friends, nd much more.

Now I am growing Moloka'i Frost, SweetSkunk x Congo/Kandahar, Kandahar, and some african sativas

BirdDawg

Hi! I'm in the midwest US. Been smoking herb going on 40 years. Access to excellent homegrown has made me a daily smoker, at least after work. I find I work too slowly when stoned, and I'd much rather finish my work and get out, then toke, relax and enjoy the rest of my day, which includes doing all the things I normally do, only while high. Seems to make things much more pleasant, even the chores like laundry and cleaning! Some of my friends know I smoke, most do not. Of those who know, there are only some I smoke with. Most believe I only smoke "occasionally". A very few know me better! When high, you're likely to find me reading, writing, drawing, painting, walking my dogs in the woods, and occasionally just chilling with a movie or tv. Unlike the typical stoner stereotype, I find I am often more productive when I'm high...especially when smoking a good uppity sativa! Nice to meet you and welcome to IC!

mtf-shaman

oh yeah, i forgot....running seven strains currently

lightstorm, masterskunkush, evolution lavender, posihaze, deep chunk, afghani and mj x karen......

i am 44, been growing cannabis since 1996
started smoking hash in spain in 1977

G

Hello, so glad to see this. Well, I started using cannabis 6 years ago medically. Had a long history of health problems and multiple surgeries. Developed clinical depression, anxiety, IBS, leaky gut, blah blah blah. Anywhooo...After arguing with a dear friend for years over it (16)I finally tried it. First relief and ease I had gotten in 25 years of following western medical advice for pain and depression management. Instant and immediate and it only gets better. My life became better, more productive and meaningful. Despite this healing; of course I couldn't go back to work because of using this so have begun to turn to my garden for provision and healing for others including my own. The plants themselves holds for me a facination and give off "something" as they develop that is powerfully healing. I get as much from this as I do when smoking. I also use candy, syrups, tea and vaporize. I use a tiny bit everyday at least. Sometimes more when I require it. I have given up use of pain killers, muscle relaxers, 80% of the anti depressant meds, and tranquillizers. I am a mom and grandma and that is very important to me. I am careful to demonstrate to my children how I believe cannabis is to be used and not used.

ResinQueen

Hi. I'm new here...well kindof. My husband (FishHead) has been on here for about a month and I finally decided that I wanted to create a Profile. Especially since I saw that there was a Women's Forum.
I live in Wyoming.
I smoke Cannabis because it relaxes me. I have 2 young sons and times can get pretty stressful.
Lately I haven't been smoking because we are in the process of growing. My husband has a thread up in the Grow Diary Forum. But usually I'll smoke twice a day.
I don't know many people that smoke where I'm from....mostly because I don't know very many people. I'm a stay at home mom.
I do smoke with a Good Friend..My Sister..and occasionally my Brother.
I like to listen to Music when I'm high. I love to be outdoors too.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome ladies, its great to have all these female growers and smokers here!!...we can all hang out here and share ideas and bitch about what bugs ya, whatever floats your boat :D
lets see some pics ladies!!...lets show these guys hows it done!! hehe

heres a pic of last years garden, that would have been sooo amazing if the frickin cops hadnt pulled them :( but thats water over the bridge and we are movin on!! ...cant keep us down!!