What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Curry OG

I was wondering if anyone had any info on the green curry og, if its still around or if its lost to time?

it seems bodhi made a few crosses with it and i am extremely interested in it

any help would be greatly appreciated

your boy

Last edited:
this is what i could gather from seed.finder

here's what bodhi wrote on cheech wizard (a cross of green curry og x snow lotus)

"What is green curry og? well its a long story, but basicly it was amystery og that was on lock down and escaped, a friend brought it over in sorry shape along with his story, and i nursed it back to health in exchange for a clipping. its definetly an og, but its bright lime green, more vigorous than a regular og, on the stretchy side, potent, and the smell and flavor are really wild.... like smoking og and eating a green thai curry while someone is cleaning the floor with pinesol.. no joke! this is not some elaborate story to hype it up, its just a really unique og, and i have no clue what it is, and i have run my fare share.
The snow lotus male is my current main man, he just does not throw out a bad hybrid, he is the star child of afgooey and a x19 leaning blockhead male (no sweetooth traits present) and lets the female
traits pass through in a cross while uping the size, frost, and potency.This is a new line that is currently in testing. these are limited pre release packs.
These seed projects were made in an organic biodynamic growing environment with the utmost care, respect, meditation, and good vibes, using the best parental selections from a small but amazing gene pool. may all your dreams come true and all your seeds sprout."

just wondering if anyone other than the main man held a cut of this and or had any other information on it?

any way thanks for your your time

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
There’s really not much out there about this one and I’m not even sure what the deal is with it. It’s obvipusly a hybrid or s1 but I’ve never in the 100’s if not up to 1,000 OG s1 I have popped in my time have ever found anything with a curry smell. I’ve always wondered about this and where Bodhi got it from.

I hear things from different circles and I’ve never heard of green curry og. I live where OG kush is probably of the highest demand and where it originated. I’ve seen em all at least once, but the green curry, nope. Not once.

mexweed

Veteran
I have heard of certain yeti cuts being described as rotting thai food, would explain the stretchiness and pronounced og flavor

PDX Dopesmoker

Pre98 x (Headband X JH) made something that was like cilantro, fuel & body odor in an odd phenotype, really loud and strong too. Could've been described as rotting Thai food, but the description I liked was a farting contest in an Indian restaurant kitchen.

Might need a mango smoothie to cleanse my palette after smoking som o' dat :biggrin:

in all seriousness green curry og and cheech wizard sound like really awesome strains and i thinks theres still some people on instagram making reproductions of cheech wizard like

liltia_regenerativecannabis

To me its a strain i'd really like to try given the descriptions of it's complex flavor profile.
Alas it never found its way permanently into my breeding projects due to already having one snow lotus cross and not wanting to publish a catalog with filled with excess repetition.

I was going to reverse a gmo onto a green curry pheno of cheech wizard

if anyone wants to pick up this cross and reproduce it themselves be my guest just remember to offer the beans at an affordable price or for free :)

good luck all and thanks for your reply pdx_dopesmoker

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I’m so pissed I lost those seeds. I camped out forever to get those. I’ve only seen one grow log done on them from raggamon in another forum and he got phenos smelling the same way.

dire_wolf

I’m so pissed I lost those seeds. I camped out forever to get those. I’ve only seen one grow log done on them from raggamon in another forum and he got phenos smelling the same way.

Cheech wizard? I have an f1 pack and will be making f2s with remaining beans. I popped a couple and had two great girls. Got rid of em but still have about 9 beans. Some of the most potent I’ve ever grown.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Cheech wizard? I have an f1 pack and will be making f2s with remaining beans. I popped a couple and had two great girls. Got rid of em but still have about 9 beans. Some of the most potent I’ve ever grown.

That’s awesome the f2s should be pretty amazing to sort through m. I know not many of those packs made it out great grab for sure.

Minitiger

I have a plant growing in my planter in my backyard that can only be described as “Green Curry.” It smells EXACTLY like green curry. I suck at identifying smells, flavors etc, but I gave it a stem-rub and instantly recognized the green curry smell. I remembered Bodhi talking about his “Green Curry OG” and searched it, which is why I even came across your post.

I have no idea how that plant even ended up there. I tested some Mendo Purps/SSDD beans for Bodhi last year and planted one of the males in that planter after it showed sex, just for fun, because I love having plants growing outdoors. But it didn’t flower or anything, so I have no clue how this plant got there. It’s possible I just took some random seed and put it in the dirt last year and now it’s growing? I really don’t know. Very strange. I noticed it in January, when it was just a seedling, and was like,”What the fuck? Where’d that come from....?” And now it’s thriving. I’ll post a pic in a sec.

Minitiger

Here she is. I topped her yesterday just to try and get her a little more branch-y. I wanna take some clones off her and flower those bitches out.

Minitiger

i gave away my pack of cheech f1's lol still got a pack of LHB x Cheech tho

That sucks, dude, because Bodhi was not joking when he was talking about Green Curry. If that’s what this plant even is. It really does smell exactly like green curry, though. I don’t even know how it got in my planter. I mean, I grow indoors, first of all. So to have a weed plant just show up outdoors is very odd.

And secondly, I’m trying to decide whether I want to smoke weed that tastes like curry hahaha!!! Just chopped down a Silver Mountain that stinks like burnt rubber and green apples, getting ready to chop down the rest (two more Silver Mountains, a couple Larry Lotuses, two Smart Moves and a Golden Triangle/88G13HP tester)(got one female from eight tester seeds!) and I’m not sure I want anymore weed that tastes gross haha. Or not gross, I love curry, but y’all know what I mean. Plus, I’m not digging the structure of this plant. It’s got pretty wide internodes, looks like it might be a bitch to flower indoors.

How do you post pics on fucking icmag? I want yall to check this plant out.

yooo all this curry talk is gettn me hungry, still lookin forward to the cross i hav planned w green curry og pheno of cheech wizard w a basil smelling nanan bouclou

probs gonna get some seeds from /liltia_thecheechmaster on instagram

u can post pics to ur gallery on icmag by uploading them there then post the img code it gives u into ur posts

or click the insert image button when posting too

yooneek turpzz its what its all about