What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

PDX Dopesmoker

More pictures of pot plants around Portland
This one almost got camped on (center of bottom right quadrant)
OXlXskR.jpg

At a bus stop
AclK0Y3.jpg

Between the pink begonias (near the bottom right edge in the 2nd pic)
yOE93oB.jpg

2M01bLL.jpg

more begonias
Tty41qx.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Growing wild and free! Nice job, brother! Doing God's work!

Hopefully the homeless person gets to enjoy the harvest!

Hopefully something useful comes of it, maybe a pinch of extra fixed carbon or something somehow. The usage of the limited available plant growing space in urban environments is mostly wasted stupidly, we wouldn't even need to have a billion dollar government regulating body for commercial marijuana if people would just plant the stuff in the their front lawns and in the parks, but instead people want mown grass lawns and begonias and high taxes too, apparently.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think I'm gonna top my 4 larger container plants tomorrow. There about 4ft tall I should have topped earlier but I wanted them to get good and healthy before I did. I'm not sure if I'll top most of the others, just depends if I think they need it. Heading to the guerilla site to start getting everything in ground tommorrow. Ive got about 6 decent size plants that's trying to start flowering, well a few of those are. So I wanna get those in ground first. Then Ive got around 15 if the slugs stay off them. Ive moved them to take care of them good the next wk or so, or if I get to them sooner im plant them as there about big enough to make it through heavy rain. Ive probably got about 10-15 more I started for my LED thread that I'll have to put outside aswell. These are real nice and healthy, the ones Ive had under led the last 2wks. I should have a few pretty good ones. Granted Ive got alot if indoor strains but most do ok outdoors. I'm gonna have to use a basic potting soil and amendments in a few holes. I ran outta Promix, which I was gonna use in my holes. The guys at the store supposed to have some thursday.

PDX Dopesmoker

I think this one is dead, too bad, it was in a prominent location and could've been fun.
YAb5KWb.jpg

Three next to a big apartment building, looks like I put two in one hole by accident.
5q2lrLl.jpg

NbGR6vT.jpg

Two with the roses in front of the church a couple blocks down my street. If these get big enough I might be able to spy them from my balcony eventually.
ETzfVx9.jpg

Lsmo6dQ.jpg

mikeandnaomi

AWESOME. Take a few thousand seeds and start a land race some place in a remote meadow.
Regrading the around town plants -The males will spread pollen, may cause issues for nearby outdoor growers. Any thought on that?
Will be interesting though to see this play out.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hell sink one about 2ft tall somewere .....see if it'll grow or be noticed. Off side of a road sign or something.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome PDX! I like that last picture at church! It says in God's Word God gave us all the plants! :smoke:

Pinched the tops of the ones that were ready and top dress fertilized with Garden Tone after working the soil yesterday! Will have a couple more shots soon. Turbo boosters are kicking in! Getting a great light rain today! Going to be a fun garden to watch this year! I always pray to Jesus when working on the garden. Always pray! :smoke:

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I got some supplies and managed to get 2 plants to the guerilla site. I carried in soil, maddack and odd and end things you may need. Man it's grew up alot since I was here in April, which is great. I'll get a axe and clear it up some the next few times im carrying plants in.

Left Gorilla Girl (sweet seeds) I think I'll have to check. But the right is The Kore (realgorillaseeds)

Attachments

• 20190609_180047.jpg
    20190609_180047.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190609_180234.jpg
    20190609_180234.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190609_180240.jpg
    20190609_180240.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190609_180214.jpg
    20190609_180214.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20190609_180200.jpg
    20190609_180200.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 23

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry the sideways pics, I gotta hold my phone long ways I guess to get them. That first pic left is Gorilla Girl, other The Kore

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a great spot! That's mountain growing! A sloped garden will dry out quicker I guess, but security is good! Nice view! Looking forward to watching! Is everything going to get topped? I would try to top as soon as possible so they don't get slowed down before the pre- flowering stretch.

Got a couple nice rounds of light rain today! Got the veggies planted finally too! Pipeline is ready to relax. Will work the soil and do another top dressing in 3-4 weeks. Right on schedule! This is a sea of green!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

AWESOME. Take a few thousand seeds and start a land race some place in a remote meadow.
Regrading the around town plants -The males will spread pollen, may cause issues for nearby outdoor growers. Any thought on that?
Will be interesting though to see this play out.

Well anyone who lands my pollen on their female is one lucky motherfucker for sure, theres no doubt about that. I don't mind giving out freebies once in a while.

Heres Champion II in someone's front yard, sprout is just in front of the label.
A2T3RIh.jpg

This one in front of an office building needs some tending to. With luck the gardener will come around and take care of that, otherwise its tough luck for junior.
OkDoFKC.jpg

Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Money, Cocaine & McCormick don't water either, so those few green pixels bottom center might not last too long. Not my problem, anyone concerned about the plant is welcome to call them and as for some watering.
iJzlFQw.jpg

Medic!
5tgYq2h.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well anyone who lands my pollen on their female is one lucky motherfucker for sure, theres no doubt about that. I don't mind giving out freebies once in a while.

Heres Champion II in someone's front yard, sprout is just in front of the label.
View Image

This one in front of an office building needs some tending to. With luck the gardener will come around and take care of that, otherwise its tough luck for junior.
View Image

Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, Money, Cocaine & McCormick don't water either, so those few green pixels bottom center might not last too long. Not my problem, anyone concerned about the plant is welcome to call them and as for some watering.
View Image.

Medic!
View Image

That's excellent! I'll have to do that next year! Its really civil disobedience. I bet it makes more of a difference than you think. Consider the conversations you're starting. I'm sure some people will be inspired, some people won't know what they're looking at. Its a win win win. That would be funny, call those folks and tell them, " Its getting dry. Your Cannabis seedling needs watering."

PDX Dopesmoker

That's excellent! I'll have to do that next year! Its really civil disobedience. I bet it makes more of a difference than you think. Consider the conversations you're starting. I'm sure some people will be inspired, some people won't know what they're looking at. Its a win win win. That would be funny, call those folks and tell them, " Its getting dry. Your Cannabis seedling needs watering."

I don't know about all that, but it sure makes walking around in my part of town more interesting for me. I do most of my daily errands on foot because I live in this urban ratrace and parking and traffic is always too much of hassle, so I always end up walking half an hour to somewhere I could have driven to in 20 minutes. Having something interesting to look out for is an improvement. Are you familiar with the Diggers from 1600s England? According to them "true freedom lies where a man receives his nourishment and preservation, and that is in the use of the earth"? Well I need some mental nourishment when I walk around.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I hit my guerilla site pretty good today. I got about 6 plants a little bigger than the 2 I planted yesterday put in the ground. It was raining and I didn't wanna get my phone wet, I was gonna get some pics. I put a smaller one out I'll see how it does, I've got about 10 that's not as big but im gonna plant later this week. Man I'm very tired, carrying in dirt and plants up the mtns and threw all the thick forestry has did me in. But hopefully I can do pretty good with this spot again.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I hit my guerilla site pretty good today. I got about 6 plants a little bigger than the 2 I planted yesterday put in the ground. It was raining and I didn't wanna get my phone wet, I was gonna get some pics. I put a smaller one out I'll see how it does, I've got about 10 that's not as big but im gonna plant later this week. Man I'm very tired, carrying in dirt and plants up the mtns and threw all the thick forestry has did me in. But hopefully I can do pretty good with this spot again.

Nice job, brother! Easier said than done! The hard work will pay off. It is supposed to start raining every day later in the 7 day period here. Climate forecast shows above average precipitation and below average temperatures through July 5! Watch the skies!

Its hard to tell what its going to do until it gets here, right?

Looking forward to seeing the plots planted up!

PDX-- I used to germinate seed in film canisters with a little bit of media/potting soil. Once the seedling was growing a little and had seen the sun, I would put the cap on, and put it in my pocket to plant at the park! Seedlings got eaten though. In the city, this will be interesting. Less wildlife to mess with it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I gotta few pics on my container plants, it's dark so I did the best.

Attachments

• 20190611_212326.jpg
    20190611_212326.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190611_212319.jpg
    20190611_212319.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190611_212258.jpg
    20190611_212258.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 20

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
First is Jack Herer, sec pic, tall plant SLK, short Fruity Jack. Last pic Lemon OG Candy. I topped or pinched those along with a RG4 and Lemon Dizzle Ive got in 10gal pots. Ive got 5 or more plants im gonna add to my containers. Ive got 6 container plants and gonna add a few more. But not very many more

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I shouldve topped them about a month ago but I just decided about a week ago as there getting tall I shouldve topped them.....so there topped or pinched now.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's some of the plants thats going to my guerilla site, I may keep 2 for containers

Attachments

• 20190611_190801.jpg
    20190611_190801.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190611_190901.jpg
    20190611_190901.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190611_190808.jpg
    20190611_190808.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190611_190916.jpg
    20190611_190916.jpg