What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Filipino Landrace "Love Sick"

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant came from seeds brought back from the Philippines and has such high levels of anthocyanin that when cut she bleeds......the healthier she is the darker red color the sap is

I will post some more pics soon of her and a cross with The Truth called True Love.

Peace

troutman

Seed Whore
I have an old strain that had one plant that bled when I trimmed it. :)

It was also the smelliest one in the bunch.

G

This plant looks awesome, the red sap is really nice. think I'll need to give one some space outside one day!

thxcannabis

Is Filipino strain from the Kalinga area? Been looking for that landrace for a very long time...would love to see a love sick regular seed release.

beavis.afn

ICMag Donor
Is Filipino strain from the Kalinga area? Been looking for that landrace for a very long time...would love to see a love sick regular seed release.
Look into Master Thai's "Love Sic" aka "kobi kind kush"

True said today on instagram he thinks this is actually the #3...

beavis.afn

ICMag Donor
Look into Master Thai's "Love Sic" aka "kobi kind kush"

True said today on instagram he thinks this is actually the #3...

I need to get my eyes checked....somehow I got Philippines landrace from reading about the Master Thai work.

sorrry

thxcannabis

Are you doing any other projects with Kalinga? Working on a Kalinga x Deluxe Sugar Cane cross now. High hopes for Kalinga Cane.

Latest posts

Latest posts