What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil Schoenmakers RIP

U

useless.gardens

legendary. ahead of his time. & trailblazer is the right word. nevs work touches every grower.

Miasa Mura

Always wished for an opportunity to meet the legendary Neville... RIP Neville, Thank you for being the pioneer that began spreading the love of ganja seeds across this globe. The world would be a different place without your hard work and devotion.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gone but not forgotten and will not be for a long time either. Sorry to hear of his health troubles along with the legal ones from years back. He went thru quite a lot.

Growing his haze right now as it turns out. He was a searcher till the end.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
When we spoke last, he assured me he was ok. I don't know what to say, except that Im very sad. We had a lot of long conversations, about everything Haze smokers think of. Some pretty wild stuff at times .At his prodding, I made the best cross I have ever made. And a whole bunch that I haven't even run yet.

He was especially proud of his Nevilles Haze crosses, and sent me many seeds to run. My son and I will be growing them straight away. His NH21 crosses had fat spicy colas, with a really great high. Im looking forward to sampling them again this year (or next, depending on how long they take :biggrin: ).

Rest in peace Brother. I love you!
picture.php

GROOW

I learned the sad news yesterday from "Subcool" (TGA) in a post about Instagram.... At first I thought it was an April fool, instead over time, as many representatives of the world cannabis have confirmed the news.....
With the death of NEVIL the stage of world Cannabis has lost a great actor......
I Believe that on at least 1/4 of the genetics that are in our grow room there is hidden the work of Nevil.
REST IN PEACE BROTHER.

Tipunch

Sad news for the community. Smokin some SSH which tastes like Neville Haze... Best weed IMO. What a legacy! True Legend. Keeping my screenshots of many of his discussions on icmag. Peace.:tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Much respect for those that paved the way.
I was hoping he would be back on the scene
R.i.p.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
RIP Nevil, mate...

You can be proud where you are at to be one of the most influencial breeder that ever lived.

Thanks for everything !

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP Nevil.

I'm happy you made the decisions you did so that this wonderful plant could be freed from it's chains.

G

Guelaguetza

RIP Nevil.

The best always go too early.

It would have been so valuable for the plant and humans,
if you had once again really can start.
Many thanks to you, for your wonderful achievements.

The next spliff NL5xH is for you, Nevil. RIP.

St. Phatty

Freedom Fighter #1.

I always enjoyed his description of HashPlant x NL#1.

"Even experienced smokers have trouble finishing a joint".

Would love to watch Neville smoke some of that.

& we never got to sing "100 bottles of beer on the wall" with him.