What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks dubi!

That's exactly what I've been doing, (alternate feed / rooting stimulators) in fact she colonized yesterday!

Was very obvious when I wen't to visit her at dusk: pot was homogeneously depleted and required fertigation, and... had grown hairs like 5mm, pushed more sugarleaf/budsites with a lush dark green color and buds have swell noticeably, this is exactly the sign I was expecting :woohoo:

Rembetis

Hello Dubi and everyone. We finally have medical so no longer have to hide in the shadows here. This is the Ace Lebanese I currently have going. 5 Ace Leb along with 2 of Angus's Sinai. Did an open pollination with the Leb males

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Night Shot

Night Shot

From a couple days ago:

picture.php

Pistils are getting a nice purple hue.

Started modulating PK into her feeds starting yesterday; EC not higher than 0.9-1

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Beautiful pictures guys! Love me some Lebanese!
Peace ✌ farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Rembetis :) Thanks for sharing pics of your indoor Lebaneses!

I like a lot how you perfectly managed to fill up your growing space :yes:
Looking very healthy and well developed, next weeks are going to be interesting, please keep us updated if you have the chance.
And glad you are already producing seeds from them ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repuk!

Excellent progresses with a just a few days difference.
She is getting fatter very quick day after day, like us during this confinement :D

Rembetis

I will keep up with the updates Dubi. This Lebanese line has been a pleasure to grow. Very vigorous. From the time the seeds sprouted they jumped and grew very fast. 100 % germination. They have been putting on the Resin from early on. I only grow with organic re cycled soil and feed by top dressing with Guanos and various meals. They really thrive with this regime.
Also Dubi, I received the 2 packs of the Moroccan Beldia II & Beldia I. Look forward to getting a look at them soon I hope

Rembetis

I forgot to mention the smells. Very perfumed, Hashy smelling when I open the tent in the morning. Yesterday I got hit with sweet Hash with a citrusy undertone. I like it!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Arachnophobics please skip this post...

My lebanese, is actually thrilling under a fierce Southern Spain sun, foxtailing and foxtailing and filling like crazy...

She completely broke my feeding schemes, I need to rethink feeding dosages outdoors, specially with plants so fast! She keeps flowering at the most outrageous pace I've seen both indoors and outdoors.

Had to rise the dose up to EC 1.5-1.8 as she demanded more and more.

She got a thug for the grasshoppers! Taking a sun bath heading South, didn't wink even having the lens at less than hand distance.

picture.php

100% Crop
picture.php

Night Bud Shots:
Really beautiful bud formation, (bunch of foxtails).

picture.php

100% crop:
picture.php

Heart buds:
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The more pics i see of your P4 Lebanese in flowering the more i'm in love with her repuk! :)

Really surprised she is behaving so well flowering with the very long outdoor photoperiods we already have at this time of the year in our latitudes, i expected she would try to reveg or maybe show some hermie tendencies as it usually happens under these conditions, but i'm glad i was wrong ;) Seems her semi autoflowering tendencies are helping a lot to make her continue with the flowering like if she was at her best moment and conditions in second half of September.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They are indeed bulking up nicely Rembetis :biggrin:

Citrusy, mango and hashy aromas are signature terpene profiles of this strain.

I think i see some leaf damage in your latest pic.
Is it the heat from being too close to the lamp or the feeding ?
Are you checking the EC and PH in your waterings and feedings ?

I forgot to mention the smells. Very perfumed, Hashy smelling when I open the tent in the morning. Yesterday I got hit with sweet Hash with a citrusy undertone. I like it!

Rembetis

I should have tied them down sooner. They got closer to the lights than I would prefer but so far haven't seen any damage from that. It actually started down low. I gave some extra P and K and that seemed to be what set them off. Only half the plants are showing the problem. I am only giving water at this point

Rembetis

wish I could edit. I grow in soil. Don't know about EC. I only top dress. Last time I used 1/2T spoon of High P Bat Guano and 1/4T of sul-po-mag (langbeinite) per plant.I've been using the guano for years with no problem so I suspect the sul-po-mag. I haven't figured out how much is too much with that stuff. At this point its only water till finish.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Waiting for Lebanese to mature, which I guess will happen in a week or so... will be a blast to have a crop in early June! :woohoo:

Today was cloudy, but equally good to see her budding structure:

picture.php

picture.php

Found red mite damage on one isolated fan leave. Looked for them but couldn't find any webbed top or more damaged fans. Liking Lebanese a lot.

Rembetis wish I can advise you but I don't use sul-po-mag, closest I use is Yara SOP, which is different (53% K2O 45% SO3) I use it at the beggning of flowering, then modulate it in favour of MKP.

Rembetis

Looking good Repuk. How many days of flower? I am at 50 days and have a couple ready for harvest but the slower plants look like another two weeks till finish.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Rembetis,

Id the yellowing and leaf damage started in the lower parts of the plant then it's not due to being too close to the lamp, but a ph/ec imbalance. I always recommend to growers having feeding problems to invest in an EC and PH digital meter to learn about the specifics of the water you use and how interacts with your fertilizers. In that way you will learn a lot, and your results will greatly improve, getting the best from the genetics and your resources. Best wishes for the last stage of flowering! :)