What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:biggrin:when are you going to quit fucking around and grow some glue ?

I have a plant in my greenhouse right now that is three weeks into flowering..

And around a dozen clones, that are starting to veg!

They will probably go outside as I have no room inside right now...

Grizz

Veteran

good luck, I think she would kill it on that table

m4n

Did u get the glue cut from dhn?

Vespatian

DHN Plat OG is a medium high yielder for an OG, very frosty and super stinky, finishing ID in about 60 days under 1kw's.

DHN Fire OG is finicky but once you get the hang of her, she's a medium low yielder, but very frosty gooey dense and piney, finishing in about 65 days.

The Blue Dream will just leave you speechless, as will their Headband.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
Within two hoursI would say if you still want selection, from what I have seen.

I notice people buy 20 of X instead of 1 of x,y,and z.

theother

This is the shit that makes my life hard! Kind of wish they would save a selection for people that want 2x of a bunch of stuff. I know that makes no sense though cause their target market is definitely the guys buying clones to fill a garden. FML can you imagine, Russian roulette every time.

Anyone know if any of the dispo's take like some kind of reservation thing? Or maybe have like a 2x of whatever you want for $100. I would absolutely be game for that if like elemental or BPG had a higher cost but would reserve.

krunchbubble

Veteran
How fast do I have to be on a fresh drop from dhn? Do they sell out real fast or do I have a few days? Thanks

I go to Elemental Wellness in San Jose. If your there on Thursday around 3pmn, you will have first pic...

Shoot, if its a strain I want to grow right now, I buy em at 100+...

This is the shit that makes my life hard! Kind of wish they would save a selection for people that want 2x of a bunch of stuff. I know that makes no sense though cause their target market is definitely the guys buying clones to fill a garden. FML can you imagine, Russian roulette every time.

Anyone know if any of the dispo's take like some kind of reservation thing? Or maybe have like a 2x of whatever you want for $100. I would absolutely be game for that if like elemental or BPG had a higher cost but would reserve.

I try and try to get reservations, but too many people fucked that up for the rest of us...

DONAJTHEIII

I go to Elemental Wellness in San Jose. If your there on Thursday around 3pmn, you will have first pic...

Shoot, if its a strain I want to grow right now, I buy em at 100+...

I try and try to get reservations, but too many people fucked that up for the rest of us...

DUDE krunch i remember posting in your med an table thread a couple months ago. I think I read that your shit got hit with bugs ? is that what happenend ?

did they come from DHN clones dude im so scared to grab clones from anyway after all these terror stories of getting bad clones from peeps.

AJAE

krunchbubble

Veteran
DUDE krunch i remember posting in your med an table thread a couple months ago. I think I read that your shit got hit with bugs ? is that what happenend ?

did they come from DHN clones dude im so scared to grab clones from anyway after all these terror stories of getting bad clones from peeps.

AJAE

Only bugs I got were from some Midnight Farms clones, that transfered to other clones I had...

I can honestly say that DHN clones are bug free IME. I went several years, just running DHN clones and never sprayed for bugs and never had them, till the Midnight Farms clones...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Some "cuts" I grabbed from elemental Wellness last week...

These will be mom's for springtime. Trying 3x Crazy and Space Queen for the first time. I will be harvesting some Allen Wrench early next month...

jayjayfrank

Veteran
thank you to whoever left the 3 GG#4 clones at RCP today, even if they look a little weak.

you're welcome to whoever got the last one I left, good luck.

There is no cherry pie in cookies everyone who has cookies don't have the real shit the only people that have real shit is whoever knows Berner real close. There's no cherry pie in GSC
CHERRY PIE = gdp x og
Cookies= f1 Durban poison x og

Latest posts

Latest posts