What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best 600w vertical 4x4 challenge

Dr happy

hello boys n girls
the rules r simple

Rules

Lighting:
600w = 600w

Grow room:
4x4 = 120x120cm

Let The Best Yield Win

I will update and keep this current as soon as we have a new high yield

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions I may have missed

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Perfect, hope this thread stays around because this is my exact setup idea. Can't run vert this run BUT building cabs just for vert so I am stoked!

Can't wait to see what people are yielding with these requirements.

G

gogoplata420

unless your giving out an awesome prize i doubt anyones going to change their current setup to do this. i mean its not like its the shot glass challenge where you put a clone in a shot glass and toss it in your flower room or some silly cfl challenge. we're talking about 600 watts

Relentless

Veteran
aww too bad ur not doing two 600s.. they are perfect for a 4x4.. thats what im running, starting tomorrow! :)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
aww too bad ur not doing two 600s.. they are perfect for a 4x4.. thats what im running, starting tomorrow! :)

same thought ran through my head.

thinking of going with 2 600's just for yields sake as well.

Looking into 3 custom 1200w vertical cabinets, playing with plans as we speak. All independent of each other to keep things simple and expandable or removable as needed.

S

squirrelfooker

Edit: Guess I don't meet your challenge perfectly, so never mind.

Dr happy

Perfect, hope this thread stays around because this is my exact setup idea. Can't run vert this run BUT building cabs just for vert so I am stoked!

Can't wait to see what people are yielding with these requirements.

thank u
keep on the spirit

gogoplata420
the prize is info & forum pride

NEARTHEBEACHBOY
i am at the front row- hope 2 c pics soon

Relentless
you can put up the glove :)
i will be happy 2 c the same challenge with 1200w !!!
this is something i am thinking of doing in the future:)

squirrelfooker
thank u for the info, but we will prefer 4x4 setups

thank u all in advance
yours happy

FunkyFarmer

Heath's vert has an outer diameter of 62" (155cm) so don't get too inspired...(btw that is also optimal diameter if you wish to hit your plants with 5k lumens).

FunkyFarmer

lawlrus

Damn, I have an extra 4x4 that I'm going to throw my Jabba's Stash in but the reason they're going in there is because my 1000w vert donut likely isn't going to be the best environment for a more squat, indica-leaning hybrid like that. Maybe next run. Interested to see what happens on this one if anyone takes you up on it. My last run over fall '14 included a 600w vertical 4x4 donut and if I recall I ended up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 500g with a mix of 4 strains/7 total phenos. Would love to take a clone from this year's run that is suited to that and try this next fall

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Pfffffff, pretty weak, I thought there were going to be tons of people who did this one! Booo!
15.5 oz ... Almost made it to the elbow 🙁

hayday

Veteran
Yeah aero, criteria is very specific for alot to play. I dont run a sixxer and my space is bigger than that. But vert is still my method after some ten years or whatever its been .

Plus I alway run perpetual so no way to time or scale for me

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Perpetual is great, makes trimming more bearable. Taking down 30 at once can be daunting. Good for the bubble bags though��

Latest posts

Latest posts