What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 Indoor - (Few Flavors)

returnhome

So this will be a diary of a friends 2019 3 season indoor run.

Room Design: Room within room, negative pressure, move ~ 800 cubic feet of air a minute. 2400 watts (4 600 watt hps) - coco coir, i mix my own nutrients as needed as I come from an agriculture background and most of the "weed" nutrients are horse shit.

(little trick from living on the mountain for years and years, want to organically bulk up your work, get liquid bonemeal from an agriculture supplier... Aggreenes was the one. Always a great ph buffer for late in the game juicing)

moms:

Midnight Roots (MI)

Sunshine Kush (Sunshine #4 x Fire #18 Male) 2time cup winner 27%
5 Leaf Clover (Chem 91 Skunk VA x Fire #18)
Stoned Owl (Sour OG x Fire #18)
Agent 18 (Agent Orange x Fire #18)

OGKZ - just to prove that seeds available over here (in europe) need to be updated. there are so many strains not being tasted over here and vice versa :)

Cheers.

returnhome

thanks man!

i am lucky to know some really awesome people. Lots of beans. I think they may be in the local shops soon around here. if you interested in them pm me.

:D :D

any tips? mites already tried to have a run, the problem is i spend a lot of time outside and they are managed easily there but not so much inside. they didnt stand a chance but in general the lack of beneficials inside is tough. Supplementing does good but not enough. This climate is rip for infestations of these variety it seems. (just like the mountains...shiiiiiit)

Do you guys get botch (botrytis) outside here regularly? Or does it not really happen to such effect? Id imagine its a little bit less aggressive than in places like norcal, but probably dependent on micro climates here.

There are a couple threads people talking about pests here, but nothing definitive and I dont know if the people making the posts were taking proper regular precautions or not. :/

Juicyone

They are looking beautiful so healthy, Ill be watching along close I love the sound of the strains.. And interested to see how you deal with mites and such in your climate.

Latest posts

Latest posts