What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how are those three battling it out so far. whats the know on those three.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm excited about the bubba kush too DR. Its vegging nicely. Jay the hombres are all 3 very nice. Different too. I'd say so far the Chaos is definately in the lead for speed and frost. The BWG13 looks the stoutest and most compact of bud. Also with great resin content and fast as well, also the densest buds. he C9913 is the stretchy of the G13's but not as much as chaos. It has a goodly amount of resin and the fluffy type buds. I'll get some more pics of them next week.
But for now y'all might enjoy viewing this ripe GHP. 56days. A bit early but this is where I like her most. She has a very nice mint flavor/ medicinal hash something to it. It's definately medication too. This one was an easy grow compared to some. I slabbed her and fed her @ 650 ppm throughout flowering untill the last week of ro'd H2o. The smoke should be just perfect.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Damn Berk.. looks like you got the Nice on lock down.. it looks great man.. that Nice will make teh sun set really fast if you smoke to mush of it... LIghts OUt... LOL.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Wow is all i can say man very tastey lookin....looks like ur gonna be starting off the year nicely....nice pic wit the sunset too man, always nice...anyways keep up that amazing work ...

Jerry :joint:

N

Neptune

Sup Berk!

I have good news brotha, both of the bdSSH cuts pulled through!! I never gave up on them, and close to 4 weeks later they are rooted and growing!! I took them out of the RW and put them into an organic light mix I have on hand, they rooted within 3 days!! So, I got 2 mommas for next run ^_^

Your grows are looking good, I am enjoying watching your new strains fill in. That bwg13 is deadly looking. I'll be watchin that one foshoar!! How does your aTW yeild in (our) setup bro, per plant? I'd be interested in giving her a run if she can put out 2 zips per plant with 10-14days veg.

peace man

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats great news Neptune! Its a great clone and im sure you'll love it. No slouch in the ield dept too! The TW is a decent yielder but a funny vegger. it has the weak stem syndrome. Also heavy bud too. I'd be happy to introduce her to your setup. Gimme some veg time.. :wave:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SourD

SourD

Meanwhile: I wanted to share some pictures of this 69 day sourd. She looks a bit crispy but its all good. She stinks like a skunk popcicle. :yummy:
It was actually 2 large plants and im estimating 2.5 per if not 3 oz each. They were trees vegged for a month or so each with several toppings to create many main tops. Sour D is kinda my lil pet. She requires some serious attention to veg her proper. Else she gets out of control with the 1 main lead.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a look at another SourD from the same clone in a different setup slightly and on better nutes than that big freek. lol Still smells like a skunk popcicle though.

I got a few more pics to show off of some stuff that dont get alot of playtime anymore but still around for sheer power and effect. Low and behold the original Berkely. :yoinks:

Also a nice side shot of a Berkely offspring mated with a male sour bubble. I named PH. This one was found in by Norcal from tester seeds. :moon: It's great medicine and has a nice Limeish skunk. It numbs my lips.

Blueberry from the berk, Sometimes called smurfberry. Norcal would describe it as digi berry . She's popular within the familia. Not much escapes from her harvests if you know what i mean. lol

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I got lucky and held still enough to get a decent shot of this frosty, fast, fast, fruity, newcomer. Chaos from my good buddy Luv. I hope all is well with him and his..

Last but not least for the time is this fattening KKSC. Dialed or not, she always goes heavy and dense.

So I hope y'all had a great holiday and all is well. Lets settle into this new year and keep well medicated huh? :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that blueberry has some tiger stripes goin on,still doin ur thang right, keep it up!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
That Chaos is looking alot like how the resin develops on the Nova. Good shit man. Everything is looking awesome as usual. Can't wait till I catch you around live sometime, gotta show you my pics from my new setup :)

G

The plants Look amazing! Great pic's too.
Time to get medicated Good luck with the grow!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that pic of Chaos is at 34 days. It smells real sweet and fruity too. Kinda like the Nova sample i remember. Also have a Nova in 12/12 almost a week or so. I'll be sure to snap a pic of her soon. I started her very small mostly for some stash and to get an idea of stretch and all.
Any of y'all get in on that Mississippi mud giveaway of JLP recently? I've not heard anything from my safe addy yet. But I placed a bid with the man. It is the G13bx x Mountain Jam or something like that. Sounded good and looked pretty. I'd like to get ahold of a pack . Crossing my fingers.

G

Hey Chilli yes i Put in a bid for some of those Mississippi Mud seeds, i got confirmation but safe address is still empty as far as i know. Still mine has a few thousand miles to travel.
Hope you get lucky

N

Neptune

Berk you keep showing me pictures of that fuckin' KKSC and I might have to try her out... damn that looks tight and dense! The the way I like my girls ^_^