What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRINITY NORCAL

Trin

Trin

old trinity pics.
as well as my trinity blueberry cross i made.
cross.

Nice job Paco. What region were you in when you got the trin.. If you dont mind me asking. The Pure trin looks just like what I remember when I was 22. Real nice . Your trin looks just like the Mom of my plant and also alot like Medicine Mans Trin. I talked to Subcool about it and he agreed to give me his opinion ...Peace

Trinity Veg

Trinity Veg

Not too much to show except this trinity mom pic . Ill post more later..

Attachments

• trin mom.jpeg
    trin mom.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 36
Wow, a lot of info..... i still want the REAL trinity from the mid nineties that i remember and loved...

ill have to consult the hippies...............;-)

TrinZilla

rom~ While I haven't personally grown "Trinity"...I am aware of several 'defining' characteristics of it...tha main one being, extremely short, stubby stigmas...which clearly your cut doesn't have...
IGT

Only someone who has grown out the original Trinity or had direct experience would know to what extent this is true... Imagine a stigma that is twice or three times as wide around than a normal stigma, with the tip lopped off... a flat top... we will post pics of this when our trins go into flower to be pollinated...

Thanks Nspecta for keepin' it real!

Nspecta

Veteran
Only someone who has grown out the original Trinity or had direct experience would know to what extent this is true... Imagine a stigma that is twice or three times as wide around than a normal stigma, with the tip lopped off... a flat top... we will post pics of this when our trins go into flower to be pollinated...

Thanks Nspecta for keepin' it real!

@TrinZilla ~ Now you've got me curious...lookin' forward to the show. :tiphat:

TrinZilla

Again, the variety was a ghost like strain. You could literally see through the buds. There was no green, it was all resinated. Ive never seen anything like it in my life, and like many of you I am quite experienced with cannabis.

I would love to see any pictures of Trinity varietys floating around out there.

oldtrin_zps0e380c1c.gif

Merry Christmas!

The Revolution

Veteran
Trinity is one Ive been after for quite some time. I would even settle for a polyhybrid of the trin lol. I believe i had a trinity hybrid in my seed collection before the raid. Never did have the chance to grow these out, so whether it was truly the trin line I will never know.

The Revolution

Veteran
Am I just high or Does anyone see the similarities in the resemblance of the Trinity and the Triangle? Ive not personally grown either of these varities but after looking at several pics Ive found online of both, Im quite high but I also see some resemblance!

TrinZilla

@Nspecta -

Here is a shot of the blunt tip enlarged stigmas, sorry for the low picture quality but you can see to what we refer:

e74bdfc5-669b-4748-843f-1d6c774610e9_zpsb90022e7.jpg

This plant had been heavily pollinated a day or so before the picture was taken, more to come soon.

@TheRevolution-

Hard to tell in the first pic, could maybe be Trin or have some Trin in it, no relation to Triangle at all though...

LostTribe

Premium user
this is the exact strain i have .. it looks just like these pics .. my friend told me it came from OREGON long long time ago .. about 10 years or some shit ..

good thing i still got my hands on it :)))))

ill post some pics asap .. im am going to be flowering a table very very soon

You still around? This pic of the resin looks like the Kansas Trinity we sourced cuts from around 2002 from a Lawrence KS grower. It had a loud skunk smell simply amazing. My Mentor grew one round full room then let her go. She did take a while to veg but the end results were fat super coated buds. Not sure how his yield was overall but the trim sessions were sticky. Sure wish I could find it. The leaves were fat indica mostly 5 fat deep serrated blades. It was heavy and euphoric at the same time.

6813IMGP8561.JPG

Burt

Veteran
I’m kinda skeptical of many of the photos posted claiming to be the real trinity.
I only had it once, on phish tour at Hampton 2004.
The story goes a head moved to VA to become a lawyer. He was from Portland and wanted to show his nugs off to a real head. Well he smoke me out on them and the buzz was profound. As profound and “up” euphoria as the best hazes I’ve had the privilege to smoke.
The buds were all marble sized or smaller and extremely dense
I saw him post show and regretted not sparking up a convo cause I was spun

LostTribe

Premium user
I’m kinda skeptical of many of the photos posted claiming to be the real trinity.
I only had it once, on phish tour at Hampton 2004.
The story goes a head moved to VA to become a lawyer. He was from Portland and wanted to show his nugs off to a real head. Well he smoke me out on them and the buzz was profound. As profound and “up” euphoria as the best hazes I’ve had the privilege to smoke.
The buds were all marble sized or smaller and extremely dense
I saw him post show and regretted not sparking up a convo cause I was spun

The last pic Trinzilla showed above sort of could resemble it. The buds grew quite large actually at least the tops did.

Wonder if Nspecta has that cut that Trin had? Or if he has any further info on it. I asked them last year if he might do an s1 he said maybe but I haven't seen any just hybrids.