What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Mars Hydro Cup 2020

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few more from last night...bud formation is right where i would expect it to be at this stage...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more mars...too bad the light is an ickybud led...i could add it to the thread!
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: moar mars!!!

just ordered a fc4800,a tsl2000,another 2x4 tent,and a 4x4 tent...almost have the full lineup of tent sizes now,think the 2x2 is the only size left...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
think i will swap the tsl2000 into this tent once it arrives so i can add this to the thread...

4x gmo in a mars 2x4 tent...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long do you expect to veg them to fill that screen up?

already on 12/12...gmo stretches like a mofo...and takes about 12 weeks to finish so i'm guessing it will be pretty packed in there...plus my veg tent is chock-a-block full...

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the tents just allow for a modular approach to growing as the seasons change...free cooling season is coming up...pretty soon i will need to fire up the gavita de lamps just to keep the workshop warm enough for the leds!

yup,gotta love leds and tents...up to a 4x4 tent i can run the whole thing off a single power strip...light,6 inch fan/filter,4 inch intake fan,and circulation fan...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've always hated fan noise, its why I did the passive cooling thing with HPS, big hole in the top to allow heat to rise out of the grow area. Now I've made the switch to LEDs though, that's not an issue. I'm going to have to get a tent at some point.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Do u use a seperate out take fan for each tent unc? Im thinkin bout one fan per 2 tents and linkin the tents together. Only thing is if first tent get bugs or whatever second one most likely will too, but not that concerning if i keep shit clean n my ipm strong...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always hated fan noise, its why I did the passive cooling thing with HPS, big hole in the top to allow heat to rise out of the grow area. Now I've made the switch to LEDs though, that's not an issue. I'm going to have to get a tent at some point.
insulated ducting cuts most of the fan noise out

Do u use a seperate out take fan for each tent unc? Im thinkin bout one fan per 2 tents and linkin the tents together. Only thing is if first tent get bugs or whatever second one most likely will too, but not that concerning if i keep shit clean n my ipm strong...
yes,one fan/filter for exhaust on each tent,size of the tent determines the fan size...for the 2x4 and 3x3 it's a 4 inch fan,but in both cases not using an intake fan...on the 4x4 tent it's 6 out,4 in...the 4x8 tent is 8 out,6 in...in all cases the tents are at negative pressure to keep the stank in...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it time for week 2.5 pics yet?:bigeye:

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 3 update...or rather 20 days of 12/12...i was watering tonight so more convenient to do tonight...

at any rate,everything going well so far...just 6-7 more weeks to go!

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
week 3 update...or rather 20 days of 12/12...i was watering tonight so more convenient to do tonight...

at any rate,everything going well so far...just 6-7 more weeks to go!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

:whee: they are happy under the light.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
If you could pull a pound out of a 3x3 with 300 watts that would be hard to beat. Make a 3x3 train and pull a pound every few days. Looking good!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you could pull a pound out of a 3x3 with 300 watts that would be hard to beat. Make a 3x3 train and pull a pound every few days. Looking good!
not likely with wedding cake and forum cookies...i'm a terribly average grower when it comes to weight...and super lazy...and the lights don't come on until near the end of my day so i'm not at my most energetic...

i would be happy with a 1/2 lb...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
not likely with wedding cake and forum cookies...i'm a terribly average grower when it comes to weight...and super lazy...and the lights don't come on until near the end of my day so i'm not at my most energetic...

i would be happy with a 1/2 lb...

I didnt think it was possible but harvesting some vibranium in a 3x3 yesterday, i had 2 plants per pot and 16 1 gallon pots in the 3x3, the weight is lookin like wah more than i expected.. but usually pull bout a half p or an ounce or 2 over a half in the 3x3.