What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gaslighting

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Presumably if you're on this website then you produce medicine, are you sure that you're not a medical professional?

You don't think it takes a professional to recognize mental illness, but you admittedly haven't had any training in the field. How did you come to your belief that "It doesn't take a professional to recognize narcissistic behavior."?

Would you let a psychiatrist who doesn't grow weed tell you how to grow dank buds?

I didn't say I don't have any training in the field.

I simply said that I'm not a medical professional.

Narcissistic behavior is easily recognized.

It's not an official diagnosis.

I'm not a licensed plumber or electrician, yet I've made due when necessary.

mowood3479

Veteran
I didn't say I don't have any training in the field.

I simply said that I'm not a medical professional.

Narcissistic behavior is easily recognized.

It's not an official diagnosis.

I'm not a licensed plumber or electrician, yet I've made due when necessary.

(Well if it’s not an official diagnosis, then it’s just people rambling their thoughts on an Internet grow forum.)
Love y’all

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didn't put on airs and certainly didn't expect people expecting anything but people rambling thoughts on the internet.

What was that you just accomplished??

enter sandman

Gaslighting is what happens to you when you watch television, modern movies, attend grade school or college. Everything around you that you see and hear is in some way a form of gaslighting. Many people find this hard to grasp and therefore refuse to believe it.

h.h.

Veteran
Gaslighting is what happens to you when you watch television, modern movies, attend grade school or college. Everything around you that you see and hear is in some way a form of gaslighting. Many people find this hard to grasp and therefore refuse to believe it.

Other folks are so gullible. Not like us living on the compound. Brother Jim knows the truth.