What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Absolute banging testers from Karma , good times ahead will be some great diarys ..

Soon as we receive them at Seedbay we will get them all sent out you may all have to pm me your seed choice , name an address etc but please wait for me to announce they have landed don’t bombard me with pm now please..

I will announce here when they have arrived ..:tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolute banging testers from Karma , good times ahead will be some great diarys ..

Soon as we receive them at Seedbay we will get them all sent out you may all have to pm me your seed choice , name an address etc but please wait for me to announce they have landed don’t bombard me with pm now please..

I will announce here when they have arrived ..:tiphat:

Ok ...thanks PANIKZ:tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
I'm down for the rado z as well.

I can run something else alongside the chem tini if needed. Petrol would be first choice but would run any of them. Been looking for an excuse to dust off the bubble bags if you want me to run the lemon pina.

If not, no worries, happy as a pig in you know what with the chem tini.

mack 10

Veteran
Updated List

Bmac1 Chem Tini
Sdd420 Lemon Rado
Get Mo OG Tini, Lemon Rado
Crooked8 OG Tini, Chem Tini
Unclefishstick Chem Tini, Lemon Rado
Mr. Happy UK Petrol Tini
Kalopatchkid Sherb Tini
Knuckels Melon Tini, Zour Lemon
YukonKronic Zour Lemon
Bean Sprout Z-Tree, OG Tini, Sherb Tini
OG Naj Melon Tini
Fronk Zour Lemon, Lemon Rado
ProdigyGrower Lemon Mochi

Sturgeongeneral SherbTini
Kijell Petrol Tini
Star Crash Ztree, Melon Tini
Ichabod crane Chem Tini
Unregistered190 Lemon Mochi

I will send them out to seedbay afther the weekend, then they will get them in all your hands.

These are gone be fun to test, expected is they are all easy to grow and finish under 10 weeks flower.

Only one i didnt find a Tester for on ICmag is the Lemon Pina, it was made with the intension for live rosin and extracts, the mom gives great returns on washing. But i got some solventess guys that will run it, i will post there results here at ICmag.

I will leave this open till tge weekend if any others still jump in.

Thanks for the support :tiphat:

I can test that out. Lemon Pina.
Does it have greasy resin?

sdd420

Veteran
Oh and when anyone also want to run some Rado Z just let me know and i throw them in with your other testers.

Ps those are fem seeds
Zkittelz X KarmaRado OG

I’d love to try some Rado Z with the Lemon Rado

Bean Sprout

Oh and when anyone also want to run some Rado Z just let me know and i throw them in with your other testers.

Ps those are fem seeds
Zkittelz X KarmaRado OG

:yeahthats :tiphat:

If I seem greedy just ignore me :D ... but I do love seeing several varieties co-existing.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you said they were 5 packs of seeds right?

i can make space for some lemon tini too...love me some bubble!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Just gone throw in the Rado Z with all testers.

Amazing those will be fun to hunt too. Is the rose gold from archive? That’s the biscotti x dosi correct? Those pina will be fire for sure. Also karma G can you shed some light on the lemon tree cut. I’ve seen a few different stories. One being it’s lemon skunk x sour d and another saying it was the Ohio lemon g x sour d. I nerd out about genetics and would love to know more. Again thanks for doing what you do much respect.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Amazing those will be fun to hunt too. Is the rose gold from archive? That’s the biscotti x dosi correct? Those pina will be fire for sure. Also karma G can you shed some light on the lemon tree cut. I’ve seen a few different stories. One being it’s lemon skunk x sour d and another saying it was the Ohio lemon g x sour d. I nerd out about genetics and would love to know more. Again thanks for doing what you do much respect.

I got the Lemon Tree around 4 years ago in LA from my friends, what it is i wouldnt realy know, i hear the same as you a lemon diesel, when you grow the cut it doesnt have much stretch, makes very tight buds, the smell and flavour are strong lemon and some sativa diesel like flavour, no sour at all, the terp profile is strong the flavour aswell.

The Rose Gold is from Archive its Pineapple express x moondbow, I went threw a few packs and found 1 real keeper, great structure and branching, a serius resin producer, and got a sweet ripe pineapple type smell.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I got the Lemon Tree around 4 years ago in LA from my friends, what it is i wouldnt realy know, i hear the same as you a lemon diesel, when you grow the cut it doesnt have much stretch, makes very tight buds, the smell and flavour are strong lemon and some sativa diesel like flavour, no sour at all, the terp profile is strong the flavour aswell.

The Rose Gold is from Archive its Pineapple express x moondbow, I went threw a few packs and found 1 real keeper, great structure and branching, a serius resin producer, and got a sweet ripe pineapple type smell.

Sounds like it would pair really well with the karma/sour d, maybe stronger branches and add some density to the flowers.
The Jd#1 OG is Josh D og kush cut? Also interested how the pheno of the karmarado og was yall selected for the lemonrado. Yall got me excited to look through these, I was jus sayin I wanted to find a lemon pheno of somethin to have around for that uplifting lemon effect and looking into the medical bennefits of limonene.

Prodigygrower

Veteran

Thanks for shedding some light karma G. The rose gold sound like a winner for sure. I’ve seen quite a few pics of the moon bow and moon bow crosses on IG. They all look impressive.

renne

Would love to test anything Karma I can show pictures of my last Headbanger pack I grew, plus a few Skullcap from last winters grow and Di Frutti, Biker Kush and My pack of Sour Diesel Bx2 I have finishing right now I chatted w you on insta I had a bad male female ratio and ended up w only 2 Females from my 12 Sour D Bx2 but they are fire!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts