Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Discuss

101557713_3151913204859139_7546043155779420160_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
discuss what? nothing showing...

NOW it shows up when i quote you. line drawn when first window broken. police cars? if you live in that city, your taxes will buy a new one. lots of rumors RE radical whites (both left & right) infiltrating peaceful protests as agent provocateurs. would not be surprised if LEO did same. they did it regularly to the SDS, the Weathermen, Panthers, etc in the day. basically anyone they did not agree with...

'Boogieman'

What is the issue people have with antifa?

Wouldn’t you have to be pro fascist to be against anti fascists?

Only those on the far left think antifa is anti fascist but in reality that is just their front, most people see them as nothing but anarchists.

Cannavore

Veteran
Anarchists are the far left lol

Antifa is a position not an organization. You're either anti fascist or not.

'Boogieman'

If you loot and destroy small mom and pop businesses who are just trying to make ends meet your not going to get much respect from anyone in the general public period. Your "anti fascist" message is lost to me at that point.

Cannavore

Veteran
Righties seem to be more worried about looting than police brutality or racism lol. Very telling.

Cannavore

Veteran
fake antifa account lol
Like I said. Fake account.

"A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is."

'Boogieman'

Righties seem to be more worried about looting than police brutality or racism lol. Very telling.

I support George Floyd and hope he gets the justice he deserves. I don't support looting and destroying small mom and pop businesses who are just trying to make ends meet. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

h.h.

Veteran
If you loot and destroy small mom and pop businesses who are just trying to make ends meet your not going to get much respect from anyone in the general public period. Your "anti fascist" message is lost to me at that point.

That’s what I didn’t quite understand. Who did you buy your beer from?

h.h.

Veteran
Like I said. Fake account.

"A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is."

Daddy may be, Junior is a fascist. One of them spoiled brat white nationalists.