What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need a miracle every day.

relic1981

Veteran
I’m curious if anyone else has been screwed by the uncertainty and instability of our nation. I have an empty tank. (Running on fumes! M) I’m s medical patient (multiple disabilities) and I have been growing my own for twenty plus years but because of covid things changed quick. Before comple lockdown here in Cali I was able to get my young son to his grandmas in the hills here in Humboldt where there are no cases up there. It’s been two months now (quarantined ) and I’m out of gas and won’t get a refill until October /November. I haven’t slept in weeks , I’m shaking so bad I need help eating and typing this is a challenge to say the least. To top it off I’m now completely broke and in serious trouble. I feel like I’m drowning and they keep giving money to billionaires! Wtf!
I have no idea what to do, hence the need for a miracle (thanks bob) . Anyone relate? Feel free to contact me on the dL if you don’t want to speak on such things in a public thread.

Ps I’ve been a member since 2005 when overgrow went love and bleating all!!down. Such a great family here!! I love you all and hope you all stay safe and healthy during these trying times! “We will survive” (thanks Jerry!) #gratefulhead

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I'm sorry for all your troubles relic and wish I had some free advice, which I don't.

Just try to hang on and project calm and strength for your Son.

This roller coaster is just getting started.:tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... Such a great family here!! I love you all and hope you all stay safe and healthy during these trying times! “We will survive” (thanks Jerry!) #gratefulhead

Funny but I was thinking of Jerry and that song just yesterday!:huggg:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm sorry for all your troubles relic and wish I had some free advice, which I don't.

Just try to hang on and project calm and strength for your Son.

This roller coaster is just getting started.:tiphat:

Agreed and good vibes hopefully coming your way relic1981 its times like this when we need a helpful ear now and again chin up m8 somewhere down the line it may get better but for now stay safe .:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts