What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Not worth the headache

Not worth the headache

picture.php

Last edited:
D

DNM1

Hi all seams a few are getting there panty's all twisted out of shape when we bring up Neville's work with Haze and his contributions so i felt it was best to open a new thread were we can discuss both Sam and Neville's Haze lines is a mature and respectful way.

Hi H.:)Have been growing for three years, and,constantly finding myself reading on origin of.......where,when,who gave who to what ,clones etc.
Just want to grow, and,to the best of my abilities represent their work, both Neville's and Sam's
Any suggestions for my next run
Much appreciated, and,thanks for the support
:)

JetLife175

Veteran
Let’s not bring the childish bullshit that was happening on the MNS boards way back when over here.

For fucks sake.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi H.:)Have been growing for three years, and,constantly finding myself reading on origin of.......where,when,who gave who to what ,clones etc.
Just want to grow, and,to the best of my abilities represent their work, both Neville's and Sam's
Any suggestions for my next run
Much appreciated, and,thanks for the support
:)

Hiya DNM1 there are some good haze hybrids out there but if i was to pick i would say Mango haze or Neville's haze both from Mr nice.

I would also suggest Sam's Ohaze is a great investment and while they are valuable very worth while getting as you know they are from him and you dont know how long they will be offered.

If i had to pick just 1 it would be Sam's Ohaze that Todd is reproducing with Sam's guidance you may not find a great commercial /yielding plant but you can make your own haze hybrids in future.

D

DNM1

Hiya DNM1 there are some good haze hybrids out there but if i was to pick i would say Mango haze or Neville's haze both from Mr nice.

I would also suggest Sam's Ohaze is a great investment and while they are valuable very worth while getting as you know they are from him and you dont know how long they will be offered.

If i had to pick just 1 it would be Sam's Ohaze that Todd is reproducing with Sam's guidance you may not find a great commercial /yielding plant but you can make your own haze hybrids in future.

Thanks H.:)
Will follow the thread my friend

KITCHA

Veteran
@Hempy do you think the MNS Mango and Nevilles offered today are the same as previously?Ive heard some mixed reviews on the mango being different not sure on Nev's. Speaking on Haze TheRealSeed's crew had a nice Mango Thai that made me wonder if this was the Thai Shanti used/Uses for his Mango Haze when they first built it.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@Hempy do you think the MNS Mango and Nevilles offered today are the same as previously?Ive heard some mixed reviews on the mango being different not sure on Nev's. Speaking on Haze TheRealSeed's crew had a nice Mango Thai that made me wonder if this was the Thai Shanti used/Uses for his Mango Haze when they first built it.

Hi KITCHA i cant honestly say mate the MH seed i grew was from the test batch Shanti offered up in his forum at Cannabis World in 2002. I think running a search on what growers a finding is what i would do.

The MH is shanti work using Neville's work it has no relation to TRS Mango Thai.
MH is 50% haze and i saw the same yields and explosive sativa expressiveness in other 50% haze lines like SSH and Shit Haze.

The NH again i have old stock think the last lot i got was 10 or 15 years ago.I would research what people are experiencing but the only place you will find the lines is threw Mr nice.Only shanti has the parent plants to reproduce them.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Hi KITCHA i cant honestly say mate the MH seed i grew was from the test batch Shanti offered up in his forum at Cannabis World in 2002. I think running a search on what growers a finding is what i would do.

The MH is shanti work using Neville's work it has no relation to TRS Mango Thai.
MH is 50% haze and i saw the same yields and explosive sativa expressiveness in other 50% haze lines like SSH and Shit Haze.

The NH again i have old stock think the last lot i got was 10 or 15 years ago.I would research what people are experiencing but the only place you will find the lines is threw Mr nice.Only shanti has the parent plants to reproduce them.

Old pic of the 97 NH, they were cut down to 18-20 inches before flower and they still took off.
picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Old pic of the 97 NH, they were cut down to 18-20 inches before flower and they still took off.

Hi Royal yep not unusual at all for haze hybrids seen it a lot in 50% haze also.

I find sativas and lines like haze hybrids easy to grow plants are a lot more hardy and the key to good results i think is in the feeding.They tend to love full feeding up until they sex some not all from say early flowering only need half strength feeding.

G

Was there a diesel and haze cross?? I know Karma is working on one I think which I hope comes out in seeds soon. Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Yo Sammy

Veteran

This is where it gets muddy.
Does he still hold the original Haze C male or not?
No one knows except Shanti of course...

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Here's a question- Sam sells/gives Neville the Haze seeds. Why are there only 5 seeds ever in consideration? Sam deals in kilos and many barrels and such. How did we get to A-E? What happened to the rest, if there were any?

*Apologies if that's already common knowledge and I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.