What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loudest smelling strains

Relentless

Veteran
Whats the loudest smelling strains you have come across? i mean stinky!!

for me its been the clone uk exodus cheese, dago walker, jack herer, slh..

you?

Relentless

Veteran
ya, shes a stinker fo sho. i need more loud smellin strains in my life :D

no chem strains tho.. yuck, hate that BO gym sock smell lol

J

joejusttyped

Around these parts (ny) its usually the chem d, ecsd, deathstar, mkultra... Stuff like that.

O

organic_fanatic

Deathstar, Sensi Star, UK Cheese, Mikado....I'm sure there are others, my brains a little cloudy right now. :D

Relentless

Veteran
ya i had a loud smelling mk ultra. got her as a clone out west, reaked of pine..
ive heard deathstar is a stinker as well.

also, forgot to add to the list, humboldts own snowcap.. very loud smelling pine strain :D

Relentless

Veteran
hmm i need to get my hands on sensi star and deathstar :D what do they smell like?

jm420-before I was growing I use to get tons of snowcap from a friend in '02-'04, here on the southeast coast of the U.S... He always told me it was from humboldt.. always the same.. reaked of pine.. great taste and high..
Shortly after that I started growing and immediately began the search for snowcap.. A buddy recently found it for me this past year and its definitely the one I use to toke years ago.. ahh success is so nice :D love me some snowcap! not snocap!

J

joejusttyped

Deathstar is a thick hash-diesel smell and taste. Pretty expansive smoke and gooey as hell.

Duno about sensi I haven had her in a long time.

OldSSSCGuy

I've grown most of the strains mentioned and to me there is one that beats all of them hands-down: La Blanca from Kannabia. Had a flower room last year with about 30 Cheese plants and ONE La Blanca. That La Blanca stunk so bad that adding 2 carbon filters to the room had zero effect. Filters and negative pressure in the flower room had no effect and it made the whole house stink wonderfully.

Now I just need to find a girlfriend who doesn't think that good dank smells like pig dung... heh... Powerful smoke.

jm420

Veteran
Im from the ne and it sounds like what ive been looking for along time, the old school christmas tree tasting and smelling smokeIt always came around rite before thanksgiving and was gone before christmas.I'm still on the search .Never had a name back in the day we always called it christmas tree weed .this was about 1980 or so

Max Yields

My Blue Widow REEEKS!!! It smells like someone ran over a skunk, stopped & burned rubber over it's dead body, then dumped some sort of turpentine or solvent over the carcass. It also has a slight fruity, grapy, berry scent mixed in there.

Not exactly a roadkill smell, but more complex & not as one dimensional as the roadkill skunk funk. I'm sure there are stinkier strains, but this one is one of the stankiest I've come across more recently.

guy fawkes

Veteran
hmm i need to get my hands on sensi star and deathstar :D what do they smell like?

sensi star is steroid metalic chemical sharp lemon thick meaty funk with a sort of a zinc galvenised smell with hints of paint thinners, potent as as they come to. the hash is plentiful and very very powerful
a landmark plant imo

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I'm in te northeast my self and till this day nothing stinks more than Ecsd ..it's one of those smells that just travels in the air ..

But that I have grown I would say csg cheese dog -uk cheese x og Kush ..and a reserva privada OG Kush ..the smell is just so intense it tickles ur nose to a point u might sneeze

big twinn

Veteran
In my personal experience thus far: proper DJ short's Blueberry sativa, OG, G13 (disgusting BO smell with hints of pineapple and nail polish remover), ECSD (oddly enough this run over her doesn't seem to loud smelling compared to everything else, but she is still hanging so we will see). KKSC is loud, but its a much different loud than OG which has thus skunky funks in the undertone bringing out the smell, the KKSC cut i have smells like the sweetest fresh strawberries, one of those strains you just can't keep your nose away from. Honestly its a toss up between OG and KKSC for me as for best smelling, with Orange Kush coming in third for the best smell). I'll be running quite a bit of new things this round, cheese included, so I will report back if these change once they are underway.
Cheers,
loving the thread Idea Relentless, always good hear from you and read your posts!

Lemon G - Intense lemon-tangerine funk. Hard to cover up!
TGA's Timewreck - Earthy, delicious sweet taste but smells like salty egg rolls and B.O.
MK Ultra - Sweet, peppery lime odor. Very unique.
Super Silver Haze - A friend of mine holds a cut that reeks of hazy grapefruit yogurt.

kaneboy

chem/sour diesel~could penertrate walls ,would make you woozy just sticking you nose in a jar ,all scrubbers should be tested to see how good they are against this strain
chem dd~precessor to above ,had to be carried in jars no plastic of any kind or dead give away ,dead stinky chem skunk when growing ,put a lot of hardcore choofers down and out ,will have another go one day
cheesedog~rotten stinky old cheese chem fuely smell that was worse after grow in dry stage nasty nose hair burning that kept everyone coming back for more ,a winner
grandoggy purps~thought would be a easy one but one pheno was rotten as ,another that went thru walls and worked the scrubber hard but end product would be top 3 all time couldnt get enough ,run her so many times ended up losing her still sad never get another pheno like her:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts