What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline

deltronZER0

shoreline amph?
well thats right next to where I grew up
so wild, how'd it end up all the way in texas?
any places in cali stock this cut?

bluebrent420

it isnt from shoreline amp. it is a TEXAS strain from are u ready, Galveston of all places. this bud is very easy to find here n extremely dank. 1 g will stink up a 2 story townhouse. if u want this strain just make a friend in Texas preferably houston or gtown as thats where its most prevalent. sorry to bust your shoreline ampitheatre bubble. enjoying it now as i type.:joint:

bluebrent420

Mxlndrace must be a brickweed lover. So get yet shit together, and come up a legit claim. Jackass.

resingrower dont be calling people jackass's especially when your description is all wrong. the only thing u said right about it is the way it looks in the op's picks other than that your all wrong. it smells like a fucking pine forest stuck up a skunks ass, " and yes thats a good thing". its been around long before 97 when you claim to have grown it. i was smoking it in the early 90's. YOU need to get your facts straight before u make a jackass out of yourself for taking someone elses credit for what is the best bud there is. :joint:

Last edited:

Whataburger

Anyone know why there's no good Shoreline anymore? It seems most of the shit I see nowadays is cross-bred and passed off as shoreline or is grown by morons who can't cure right or burn it with heat lamps.

MrDank

Veteran
it isnt from shoreline amp. it is a TEXAS strain from are u ready, Galveston of all places. this bud is very easy to find here n extremely dank. 1 g will stink up a 2 story townhouse. if u want this strain just make a friend in Texas preferably houston or gtown as thats where its most prevalent. sorry to bust your shoreline ampitheatre bubble. enjoying it now as i type.:joint:

Sorry to burst yur bubble, but Shoreline Amphitheatre is in California. Somebody scored a bag of killer dank at a Phish or Grateful Dead show there, brought the seed back to TX, and named it Shoreline

bluebublelove

it's bag seed from a shorline dead show in the nineties....alll over the houston area these days. "that shoreline, dawwggg"

S

SicKSKills

I met some cats from tx with the shoreline in sonoma county, its very kill and unique from whats around here on a norm.

bluebrent420

Sorry to burst yur bubble, but Shoreline Amphitheatre is in California. Somebody scored a bag of killer dank at a Phish or Grateful Dead show there, brought the seed back to TX, and named it Shoreline

just cause jason king wrote that down in the cannabible doesnt make it true. i never denied that Shoreline Ampitheatre is in California, just that the bagseed story is bullshit.

Last edited:

haqer

Sorry to revive this old thread but there isn't a lot of useful information out there regarding the Shoreline.

First of all, much props to Fire for this thread. I've found it very useful.

I lived most of my life in Houston so I've been smoking shore for years. When I lived in Houston, I had a steady connect on Shoreline so I never had the desire to grow it (Risk > Reward). I recently moved to California and got my medical card and can grow legally. The problem is that I really miss my favorite strain... the SHORELINE!

I asked my old friend/hookup/grower back in Houston if he could give me some seeds and he informed me that it's a clone only strain and he could cross it with something and gimme beans but it wouldn't be the same. He knows it's been my favorite strain for years so he said he'll give me clones of it. I literally only bought Shoreline from him for years unless he was out.

I've decided to get about 10 clones or so from him, have my friend overnight them to me, put them in soil and look for some good mothers. Aside from bringing my favorite strain here, I would also like to introduce it to the SoCal medical marijuana community. I think being the only one that has it over here might be very lucrative for me. I'm friends with a local collective owner here and I've already piqued interest in the strain. He's never heard of it but said he'll carry it if its good (ie. if I can grow it right).

There's a big OG Kush craze going on in SD right now and I love the OG Kush but I still haven't found some that I like better than Shoreline. I really like some of the OGs but none of them do it for me like the Shoreline does. I've been out here for almost a year now and still haven't found anything as sticky, as stinky, or just generally as good as the Shoreline.

I'm sure part of the problem is that the growers out here are growing commercially to supply collectives and my people in Houston grow it to be the dankest but whatever the the case may be, IMHO Shoreline has anything I've seen in So Cal covered BY A LOT.

haqer

I hope to do just that. This will only be my second grow though, so I want to work on dialing it in like my friends in Houston have it. Once I can grow it properly, it's on!

I figure if I fuck it up, I can get more clones from my buddy but I have a lot of resources here so I have faith. He's had Shore for years now so I think she'll stay around.

S

SicKSKills

haqer, the shore is a great one no doubt huh. unfortunately it has not and will not catch on like the kushes out here in cali. i have a few friends that grow it in light dep situations and are getting colas wider than my head with no mold, and it kills indoor with some really unique nuggets. also hats off to my boy fire, i actually smoked those nugs pictured in this thread and he did an outstanding job. i have the clone now too for some time and must say shes gotta be getting old as shes the most fussy of the bunch by far. to anyone who has a chance to try some legit shore, do it you will love it for sure.

haqer

I agree. Even though I think Shoreline is better, I don't expect it to catch on like OG Kush out here. I would imagine nothing will since OG is so established in this area. As long as I can move whatever I grow, I'm happy... and I'm sure that won't be a problem ;)

I'm going to Houston next weekend so I'll get to smoke Shoreline again for the first time since last September.

N

Nick Sand

I'll second that, keep a mother!! Shoreline is phenomenal smoke. Wish I had access to a cut of her.

Burt

Veteran
it has an uncanny resemblance to the sour diesel leaf pattern and they were both found on dead tour? Hmmmm

M

michaeljordan

it has an uncanny resemblance to the sour diesel leaf pattern and they were both found on dead tour? Hmmmm

sup Burt - Smoke of the two is completely different. got -em both here right now. D is way heavier. If you've ever had the shore you know it is unique.

Not saying anything about the lineage, though. I mean, who really knows? :tiphat: