What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wtf is wrong with this dab?

Bobby Boucher

So.. I've seen some shit going around Chicago that simply aint right.. and I'm curious, to say the least.

My last cycle got thrown off, and I was forced to pick up a couple times, from a friend of 20 years. The first batch stung my throat like fuckin firewood smoke and left ink blue stain on my white ceramic nail. I feel like a crackhead admitting that I still smoked the entire stash.. but I'm a poor boy, and I need my meds. It tasted just like every other dab I've seen floating around here for the past couple years. Either loaded up with pinene or simply made from the same damn boring ass strain that has been going around for what seems like f'n ever, so I just wrote it off as a bad batch or w/e.

I grabbed again a few days ago.. for the last time.. probably ever.. because this shit doesn't even combust!! I've got my enail set up high and my IR thermometer verifying a temp of 800, but no matter how much dab I load up on my nail, I only get tiny little hits after capping and pulling for 5-6 seconds, and then HUGE plumes of nasty smoke or vapors or whatever you want to call it coming off my my nail for the next minute or two. It is as if somebody did a bunch of dewaxing to make their own portion less nasty, but then threw all that wax biproduct into a fresh batch to bulk it up for wholesale.

Im just guessing, but I don't even want to ask wtf they might be putting in it as filler, for fear that some dip comes across this thread and gets some "good ideas", but if anyone has any thoughts.. I'd love to hear it in a pm so I can have better input to give my buddy than "you shouldn't trust whoever you got this from".

Either way.. heads up. Strange times.