What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Powerhouse's.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Malawi x Old Timer's Haze, Zamaldelica x Old Timer's Haze, and Golden Tiger x Old Timer's Haze that I transplanted a couple days ago.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
My growing conditions:

They're grown in 2gallon airpot's that are filled with growrocks on the first 1-2" of the bottom then filled the rest of the way with coco coir and perlite mixed together as the medium.

Veg tent has a 315w CDL that is on a 18/6 light schedule.

Flower tent also has a 315 CDL, three 90w LED UFO's and a 180w LED UFO that are on for 11 hours 45 minutes, and the lights are off for 12 hours 15 minutes. Don't ask my why I put them like that lol, I read somewhere when I first started growing that the plants make the buds while the lights are off.

Thanks for peeking in!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Thanks for the update Bobbo! You've got a lot of exciting stuff coming up and they're going to EXPLODE post transplant. I'm really interested in seeing how the OT Haze effects the structure and flowering time in these crosses.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Kaska!
They're in their final homes for about a week now, they're in 2 gallon airpot's. I will top them within the next few days and once they're a little bigger I will move them to the flower tent.

Tent's are both 4 x 4 x 6.5'.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Golden Tiger x Old Timer's Haze.

Zamaldelica x Old Timer's Haze.

Malawi x Old Timer's Haze.

I will top them within a couple few days.

Ncali

Veteran
Do you like creeper weed bobbo? The GT is very ... like delayed effect. Starts slow then you forget for a minute, then you're really stoned out of no where lol. I wonder if the gt x OTH will be similar, but with more terps from the OTH. I like the oth terps, quite unique in terms of cannabis smell spectrum

I mention that, because I know you have enjoyed that SSSDH... but the haze in that line is there in the effect, not Terps for my experience. Also totally different effect, sssdh is in your face and the builds to crescendo...the gt is like the opposite starts soft and builds and builds and builds haha. Quite a contrast.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Umm sometimes haha, sometimes not though lol. I guess that is depending on what I am up to for the day. Sometimes when they're creepy like that I won't think they're that strong until I realize that I get stoned out of my mind from her.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Little update, they're do fine except my Golden Tiger x Old Timer's Haze has a little problem.

Not sure if I'm frying her or pH?, I'm gonna order a new pH meter today though.

A friend told me calcium but calcium deficiency looks more like rust to me.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Hey Bobbo, sorry to hear about the issues on the GT x OTH! I'm sure it'll bounce back with incredible vigor under your care. I'd definitely check out the ph just to eliminate that as an issue.

What are you feeding them? Any idea on ec/ppm?

Cheers bro!

Kas

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Well I don't really want to pay for shipping and all so I'm gonna wait until I can make it to the grow store next week.

Thanks, I hope so.

Dyna Gro Foliage Pro from clone to finish, the ppm was around 600.

maimunji

Looks like pets bro scope them. Check also roots for issues plant looks like can't uptake nutes enymore. But I will put my money on pets hope they are not broad mites. Good luck.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looks like pets bro scope them. Check also roots for issues plant looks like can't uptake nutes enymore. But I will put my money on pets hope they are not broad mites. Good luck.

I'll take a peek today, certainly hoping that that's not the case...