What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Rules & Entering conditions

sourkush

IC 420 Cup Rules

Face Photos are not allowed.

Participants can enter as:

- Breeder
- Grower, or
- Club (Clubs in Barcelona only)

Breeder means anyone who has a seed making/selling company or is a vendor on icmag. Grower means everyone else who might wish to enter.

Categories:

- indica dominant
- sativa dominant
- hashish (1)
- Oil/BHO
- Rosin

(1) Including imports, ice-olator and dry sift

There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place custom made glass trophies for the following categories:

Social Clubs -------1st, 2nd, 3rd
Breeder indi--------1st, 2nd, 3rd
Breeder sat---------1st, 2nd, 3rd
grower indi---------1st, 2nd, 3rd
grower sat----------1st 2nd 3rd
hash-----------------1st 2nd 3rd
Oil/BHO-------------1st 2nd 3rd
Rosin----------------1st 2nd 3rd

Entries: Please contact me (sourkush) if you wish to participate. Deadline to deliver is 15 April 2019 in Barcelona. Late arrivals will not be distributed to judges but will be shared out as gifts.

For those entering the Breeder or Grower category:
- for herb: Each entry should weight at least 35 grams. (35x1g)
- For hash: Each entry should weight at least 7,5 grams (25x0,3g)
- For concentrates: Each entry should weight at least 5 grams. (25x0,2g)

To enter the Grower or Breeder category in this Cup, the entrant has to have grown the entry out. No bought product is allowed to be entered.

There is no cost to enter for Breeders or Growers. There is no limit to the number of entries

For those entering in the Club category:
- for herb: Each entry should weight at least 35 grams. (35x1g)
- For hash: Each entry should weight at least 7,5 grams (25x0,3g)
- For concentrates: Each entry should weight at least 5 grams. (25x0,2g)

There is a 100 eur entry fee per club. Irrespective on the number of entries.

Voting:

Entries will be numbered randomly so they can be judged anonymously, no strain or breeder name to distract ones judgment. Entrants must not identify their entries to other cup goers under any circumstances. You and your entry/ies will be disqualified if caught breaking this rule.

No voting in your own sub-category (breeders can vote for growers & vice versa). All judges will be asked to declare what entries he/she knows, and these will be void from the final count in the judge's score sheet.

If tactical voting is suspected by the organizers, all the votes of the judge in question will be averaged.

Judges and entrants not complying with these rules will be named cheats and be banned from entering next year.

Registration and opening of judging rights will take place via icmag. Every judge scoring should enter his/her scores into the ic cup voting module (voting app) online by the deadline. The precise time will be announced in the schedule later on.

Once the winners are announced the voting details will be opened to public view to insure 100% transparency.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
update:

so this year there will be an additional category for Rosin, separate from oil/bho. for the rest the rules are the same for this coming ic 420 cup 2019.

SecretOrganicG

Yooo man how do I enter . First time entering a cup. Coming to Barca for this event and want to enter can someone link me up on how to enter it ....cheers

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Yooo man how do I enter . First time entering a cup. Coming to Barca for this event and want to enter can someone link me up on how to enter it ....cheers

welcome to icmag man.

we are still settling some small details regarding entry amounts for concentrates and clubs. we will probably reduce the entry amount for club hybrids to the same amount as other flower categories, ie 35g per entry.

give us a couple of days and all details will be posted up.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we please look at last years scores and ban people who were obviously there just to get a bag of samples to hold onto and not judge properly. Its clear from some of the results that certain people did not take it seriously and do not deserve the opportunity to judge again this year. I can think of one in particular who got every pack a day before the results were due and blatantly fudged the scores to favour things he recognised from friends. Let not claim to have rules and ettiquete and not follow up by implementing those rules.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i looked at it and even though it is subjective, there does seem to be 1 or 2 that have strangely abnormal voting pattern with some exceptions that seem even more worrying. so its a bit of a hard call, but thats on a human level, on a logical level i have to agree, we have to be consequent. we already have moved a long way by disallowing anyone to judge in any category they entered, but that doesn't stop a friend of a friend trying to have an effect on the outcome beyond 1 man1 vote. i i'm tempted to agree, anyone that was an outlier again and again, should probably not be a voting judge, their voting record is too sporadic to keep things straight.

the only reason i hesitate is that it's like making an accusation of tactical voting. won't be fun giving the news, thats for sure.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
keep an eye on this forum.

its from the 17th till the 20th of April in Barcelona. if you wish to enter the cup send a pm to sourkush, he will be keeping the list of entrants.