What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Peek a Boo

Peek a Boo

Hello all,
Just wanted to post up a picture of two Lebanese. They are sharing a 40 gallon tub. The other two are each in 35 gallon bags.

They are all pretty consistent in size. They seem to enjoy where they're at in the greenhouse. All four are on the door end by vent. I'm still thinking open pollination, but I still could move him into indoor grow room with a lady or two. Then the balance of the ladies could put on a bud show until harvest. Peace :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion :)

So happy to see all your babies of the different strains already catching up the outdoor season. It's easy to find nice males with this Lebanese line, hopefully you find one of your taste for your CBD breeding projects. Best wishes!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Dubi, all that we do is only because of you my friend. I'm tickled pink to have these genetics.
Peace brother

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here they are! Im looking for a red Leb phenol
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Lebanese ladies

Lebanese ladies

Hello, here is the four Lebanese ladies I have going this season. They are at different stages of growth. Next season I will better be able to determine the best date to start them, maybe?? I will have a two week window to look at more closely anyway.

One of two in a 35 gallon grow bag.

Two of two in a 35 gallon grow bag. This was also the last of the Lebanese plants germinated.

These two are in a 40 gallon plastic grow tub. They were also the first Lebanese germinated. These two are staying squat and low to the soil. The lower branch leaf tips lay in the soil. I try to wipe them off after watering. The leaves get mudd on them and weigh them down. I guess they will grow out of this in a few days. If not I may prune the two leaf bracts that are an issue later this week.
Have a great week! happy growing. Peace

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Watcha looking for Doc? (particularly)

The Red Leb flavors I found back in the late 70s here in California.

One of my friends acquired some seeds directly from the best hash district over there, and grew them for almost 20 years above Placerville. That strain has been lost

Zitz

One of my friends acquired some seeds directly from the best hash district over there, and grew them for almost 20 years above Placerville. That strain has been lost

Can you tell us more about that strain? It sounds interesting and a shame it got lost.
Leb hash has one of the most positive high's like Nepalese hash but less sleepy.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Interesting! No wonder things get lost in the shuffle. I was told the delta between blond and red was time of harvest?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Great thread!

1979 i scored 3 zips of red leb for ocean beach california

we used take a small chunk and put it on a pin and light it and put a wine schooner over it and watch the flame float up slowly.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
1 of 4 Lebanese

1 of 4 Lebanese

Hello Ace family, from reading the description of this line. They are described as having wider leaves during first growth. While they are all sativa genetics, some are described as sativa dominant in appearance. My question for Dubi is, are these the sativa appearing dominant genotype? My smallest Lebanese has thinner leaves, but all these had same in appearance at the same age. They were germinated over a two week time frame. These all look the same so I don't have any variance's to compare. I'm thrilled to have these Dubi, thank you!!! Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Youngest Lebanese

Youngest Lebanese

Hello my friends, This is the youngest of the four Lebanese ladies I have going.

While she hasn't developed 11 or more leaf bracts yet. She looks very sativa in form. The description of the sativa dominant genetics from the breeders packs is exciting. Other than a great opportunity to observe and learn. My main hope/goal for this season is to get a Lebanese x Blueberry cross or a Blueberry x Lebanese cross. I would also be very happy to have a Peyote Purple crossed with either potential male donor. I could end up with a male of each. That would be difficult for me to sort out as my work schedule is very hectic at times. I may not be able to keep pollen separated and have an open pollination from both males. Then I would be clueless as to which is which. But what a grab bag of greatness that would be. Peace :tiphat:

Theorganicguy

Hello my friends, This is the youngest of the four Lebanese ladies I have going.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1858040&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
While she hasn't developed 11 or more leaf bracts yet. She looks very sativa in form. The description of the sativa dominant genetics from the breeders packs is exciting. Other than a great opportunity to observe and learn. My main hope/goal for this season is to get a Lebanese x Blueberry cross or a Blueberry x Lebanese cross. I would also be very happy to have a Peyote Purple crossed with either potential male donor. I could end up with a male of each. That would be difficult for me to sort out as my work schedule is very hectic at times. I may not be able to keep pollen separated and have an open pollination from both males. Then I would be clueless as to which is which. But what a grab bag of greatness that would be. Peace :tiphat:

That lebanese looks quite promising to me, I bet she will produce buds with an old school red lebanese taste.
A blueberryxlebanese?? Where do I have to sign up?:biggrin:

OregonBorn

Hello Ace family, from reading the description of this line. They are described as having wider leaves during first growth. While they are all sativa genetics, some are described as sativa dominant in appearance. My question for Dubi is, are these the sativa appearing dominant genotype? My smallest Lebanese has thinner leaves, but all these had same in appearance at the same age. They were germinated over a two week time frame. These all look the same so I don't have any variance's to compare. I'm thrilled to have these Dubi, thank you!!! Peace :tiphat:
View Image

You mean indica and sativa phenotype. In my experience, your plant there looks like the indica pheno to me. Longer leaves. The sativa has shorter thinner leaves. Neither Lebanese pheno has the typical super fat and short indica leaves, really. I have also found that the indica pheno is more common than the sativa phenos in my seeds sourced from the Bekaa Valley.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Oregonborn, I meant genotype. Indica and sativa are genotypes. Phenotypes are the expression of the genotype in color, tastes and smells. If this had been a hybrid of the two. I would have used phenotype as you correctly pointed out. Either way I'm sure the breeder can figure out my question. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
My four Lebanese

My four Lebanese

Hey all, Here is a couple pictures of my Lebanese. Two are double planted in a 40 gallon grow tub. The two singles are both in a 35 gallon grow bag.

Have a great day! Peace :tiphat: