What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace 2018 outdoor and greenhouse grow

Thank you Evergreen State.

5 of the 7 OTH have shown sex with 4 of them being female, the one male was a plant that had been knocked over and broke all its branches and never really recovered anyways so no real loss there. That makes me 12/16 female on the regular seeds with 2 unknown gotta love that.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Moderndayhippy,

Garden is taking shape in a very good way ;) Very soon it will be crowded!
Glad you got a nice female ratio from the regular seeds.

Wish there are no more frosts and that the spring brings the warm temps and intense sun that your plants will need. :ying:

Hi Moderndayhippy,

Garden is taking shape in a very good way ;) Very soon it will be crowded!
Glad you got a nice female ratio from the regular seeds.

Wish there are no more frosts and that the spring brings the warm temps and intense sun that your plants will need. :ying:
Thanks for the good vibes Dubi! So my last two OTH were both male but I forgot to add my Zamaldelica to my tally so 14 for 20 on females.

For some reason I can't get out of mobile version and can't figure out how to post regular pictures so the attachments are in order.
Panama x Malawi which is really starting to take off growing very fast.
My biggest Golden Tiger really becoming a beast.
My favorite looking Zamaldelica trippy which is really starting to flower already which is exciting.
Full greenhouse shot of the lovely ladies

Attachments

• IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 8
Really amazing stuff MDH. I have a very special place in my heart and mind for Golden Tiger. Zam is similarly outstanding.

Sorry if this has been covered already in this thread but do you have any active ventilation or fans for air movement? Just curious.

Since I was a kid I dreamt of having a greenhouse like this. In my adolescent mind the glass would work like those sunglasses that go dark when you get in the sun, but being activated by the flick of a switch. I guess I was overthinking it a tad haha.

Respect man, enjoy your mega grow.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
ModernDayHippy, Very lovely ladies! Your grow is months ahead of mine on the season. I hope everything continues to go well for you. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine! Peace

Really amazing stuff MDH. I have a very special place in my heart and mind for Golden Tiger. Zam is similarly outstanding.

Sorry if this has been covered already in this thread but do you have any active ventilation or fans for air movement? Just curious.

Since I was a kid I dreamt of having a greenhouse like this. In my adolescent mind the glass would work like those sunglasses that go dark when you get in the sun, but being activated by the flick of a switch. I guess I was overthinking it a tad haha.

Respect man, enjoy your mega grow.
Hi PF,
I have a fan in the back there I don't use it during the day as I live in a very windy area so there is constant breeze through the greenhouse. I do need to get a new fan in there though as that one has seen better days.

I agree with GT and Zamaldelica they are special plants and look forward to having a little bit of variety and selection among the strains.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:bigeye: loving the show MDH! :tiphat:.

I think we're all envying that greenhouse... Yield is going to be respectable! mad ideas cross my mind constantly!

Tomorrow those lads will be three weekers, seems the concerns about stretch could be unfounded?

:bigeye: loving the show MDH! :tiphat:.

I think we're all envying that greenhouse... Yield is going to be respectable! mad ideas cross my mind constantly!

Tomorrow those lads will be three weekers, seems the concerns about stretch could be unfounded?
Thank you Repuk, it does appear the stretch is going to be manageable that was my hope when mainlining them, I am sure they will keep growing for another couple weeks but I think they will stay short enough.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Moderndayhippy,

The baby indicas are maybe still too small to produce an abundant flowering but the sativas seem to have reach decent size to face the flowering, and with a constant 11/13 photoperiod they should have already triggered to flowering mode, exciting times ahead! :)

Just over three weeks into flower on most of the sativas and some are really starting to show signs of flowering. Zamaldelica trippy appears to be about at least a week in front of the others
picture.php

OTH is kind of looking like it is starting to show signs of flowering which is encouraging
picture.php

It is starting to get a little crowded tough to move around in there to water but I still have plenty of head space and the stretch seems to be slowing down so I think I will be ok.
picture.php

One of my EBH has really been shooting straight up was already like 3 feet tall so I staked it to the ground try to make it more bushy.
picture.php

Most everything is really in full on flower now, other than the haze everything has basically stopped stretching. Looks like we will be getting sun for the next few days at least so everything should be happy.
OTH
picture.php

GT
picture.php

ZT
picture.php

MalxPan
picture.php

Starting to get a little yellowing on some bottom leaves, gave the yellow ones a feeding yesterday then gave everyone a foliar feed this morning and a compost tea. Was not expecting these to yellow out so fast as most of more hybrids don't ever need a feed with this soil but the sativas are so big for the pot they are in I guess they need a little help.
picture.php
picture.php

Heres a close up of the thinnest leafed ZT starting to frost up already about a month into flower
picture.php

ratchy

Starting to get a little yellowing on some bottom leaves, gave the yellow ones a feeding yesterday then gave everyone a foliar feed this morning and a compost tea. Was not expecting these to yellow out so fast as most of more hybrids don't ever need a feed with this soil but the sativas are so big for the pot they are in I guess they need a little help.View Image View Image
Heres a close up of the thinnest leafed ZT starting to frost up already about a month into flowerView Image

beautiful garden great job you ar doin Moderndayhippy count me in for the ride :)

Thanks ratchy,

Forgot to post a picture of the big EBH, this one is a very strong grower and I am going to continue to stake it and bend it down to make it a bush and get as many tops as I can. Hard to get a picture that shows the tops and the height of that but it is waist high with 14-16 tops right now.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Moderndayhippy,

Plants are progressing very fast into flowering, the light dep greenhouse is working super fine, congrats for the very nice garden and environment you have created, i'm sure you love to 'spend' lot of time inside your little paradise :huggg:

Even the Oldtimer's Haze are already flowering and the faster flowering and higher yielding sativa hybrids are already forming colas.
Panama and Panama x Malawi can take high levels of nutrients so don't be hesitant to increase them the feeding regime for the upcoming weeks of flowering.

Best wishes and have a great weekend! dubi

Been cool and rainy the last few days so haven't seen a lot of growth. Staked down the more vigorous EBH on Saturday it has gotten turned back up toward the sun branches haven't really started growing yet but will get some sun the rest of the week interested to see how this will react
picture.php

The other EBH this doesn't grow as fast or as branchy looks like it wants to stay super short
picture.php

Pck x erdpurt has really started to look good the last 10 days or so
picture.php

Couple close up pics of the ladies in flower, first one is the Panama has the strongest lemon head smell really can't wait to taste this one
picture.php

This is Malawi x Panama
picture.php

I will just add before anyone starts saying I have spider mites or something the yellow specks that you see on all the close ups is tree pollen, been an absurd pollen year for whatever reason.

Few more close ups, OTH really showing signs of flower
picture.php

ZT, two of the three of these are basically identical in look and smell and boy do they smell, kind of a rotting tropical fruit smell kinda of disgusting and intriguing at the same time
picture.php

GT definitely a bit behind everything but the OTH but I really love the looks of these and they have so far been the least hungry staying green even down to the very bottom leaves with no feedings.
picture.php

Panama x Malawi definitely get hints of lemon on the smell of this one and looks like it will yield great.
picture.php

Kaskadian

Veteran
WOW! Looking fantastic brother! Beautiful plants and a killer Ace selection. Can't wait to watch them swell up.

:respect: