What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PURPLE ZAMAL X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

ULMW

:woohoo:

:thank you::huggg:

ACE SEEDS , Dubi , Luis and all that work behind the scenes and in the gardens. God Bless You !!! Thank You Ever So Much For This Most Joyous of Opportunities. Am overjoyed and honored to try these seeds and learn about this plant.
I see the full moon coming on Sunday so good chance to get the roots a great start. So I will sew on Thursday or Friday in readiness of the moon cycle.
Happy Growing !!!:plant grow:

Azure

I'm interested in this cross!
Did you get any info on this cross? Like flowering time, yield and etc.

Subbed!

ULMW

Thanks Azure , only info I have was on here at IC from Dubi's posts about the purple Zamal.
If I am not mistaken this purple is not the Garricks cut which was the Zamaldelica plant. So something new I think. Am sure Dubibor Luis will be able to give more details.
I think the stability of the Purple Nepal Jam is going to be the base for the flowering times ( 10 -12 I guess or 12 to 14 ) Doubt it needs longer. Yield should be up in the average and above again basing on the Nepal Jam part. The Zamaldelica yields well so am feeling a similar average to above average yield.
If I get some info I will add it and share.
Peace and Happy Growing to each and all

Azure

Dubi has some info here:

The Purple Zamal is a super interesting pure Zamal parental plant, a rare purple pheno, not very frequent in pure Zamal line,
and different to the mango carrot Zamal mother we used to develop Zamaldelica.
Purple Zamal has a very strong mental effect, lovely exotic floral aromas in flowering, high resin production, with quite high THC content for a first generation landrace sativa,
i have great hopes about all these new feminized Purple Zamal hybrids.

The Nepal Jam used in the cross is our elite Purple Nepal Jam F6, the main parental plant we have used to bred our latest Nepal Jam generations.

You can find more info about these parental plants in the cannbinoid and terpene analysis thread in our room at ICMag:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725

G

Subbed !Got my eye on this one ,too,ULMW!

The cannabinoid analysis of the purple zamal shows great potential.If I have understood well from some of Dubi's posts ,the F1 crossings often also increase THC except vigour.This is going to be really interesting!Good luck bro :)

ULMW

Dubi has some info here:

The Purple Zamal is a super interesting pure Zamal parental plant, a rare purple pheno, not very frequent in pure Zamal line,
and different to the mango carrot Zamal mother we used to develop Zamaldelica.
Purple Zamal has a very strong mental effect, lovely exotic floral aromas in flowering, high resin production, with quite high THC content for a first generation landrace sativa,
i have great hopes about all these new feminized Purple Zamal hybrids.

The Nepal Jam used in the cross is our elite Purple Nepal Jam F6, the main parental plant we have used to bred our latest Nepal Jam generations.

You can find more info about these parental plants in the cannbinoid and terpene analysis thread in our room at ICMag:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725

Thanks Azure , Yes that is the info I was thinking about.
Thanks Syd & 48N I also am feeling this is gonna be something very special too. Give Thanks and Praises to Dubi and all Ace Seeds Team.:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm also excited about the potential of this hybrid :D

I think the exotic blue floral aroma of the Purple Zamal mother can produce an excellent blend with the refined sweet honeyed caramelized Nepal Jam terpenes.
Nepal Jam should also help to bring down the size and flowering time of the Zamal, and improve her yield, resin production, bag appeal, indoor adaptability... and probably make kinder her effect too, yet keeping the desirable sativa vibe in the effect. This hybrid also has the potential to produce beautiful plants with intense blueish and purple colors with colder temps in late flowering.

ULMW

I'm also excited about the potential of this hybrid :D

I think the exotic blue floral aroma of the Purple Zamal mother can produce an excellent blend with the refined sweet honeyed caramelized Nepal Jam terpenes.
Nepal Jam should also help to bring down the size and flowering time of the Zamal, and improve her yield, resin production, bag appeal, indoor adaptability... and probably make kinder her effect too, yet keeping the desirable sativa vibe in the effect. This hybrid also has the potential to produce beautiful plants with intense blueish and purple colors with colder temps in late flowering.

Thank you very very very much Dubi !!! What a joy to read your write up on her.... Blue Purple and all the kind of words I enjoy to see and imagine a plant to be.... Eager to see and sample as I have a colorful and flavorsome terpene rich start to 2018!!!
:)
Wishing you all the best !!!
Happy Growing!!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I'm sure you will do a great job. Keep up the good work. Peace

ULMW

Love this plant!!! Thank You Ace Seeds
Her energy is explosive just like my very first Ace Seeds grow with Zamaldelica, which still grows today, and still thrills me with its vigor and beautiful powers.
I have topped and done my usual LST tech to hold her down and open up her canopy.
Will run some clones from her too.
Got a good feel that they will take very well.
Thank You Ace Seeds.
Happy Growing!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20180108_142732.jpg
    20180108_142732.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180108_142738.jpg
    20180108_142738.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180108_142754.jpg
    20180108_142754.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180108_142815.jpg
    20180108_142815.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

Only managed to run this strain and the other Elite Zamaldelica x NepalJam fem due to space limitations in my flower tent.

Kaskadian

Veteran
I am confident this grow will be as successful as all your others. Can't wait to see how this hybrid develops.

Kas

ULMW

Settling in nicely. Stretch is good and regular.
Looking forward to this plant in flower & showing some Purple !!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20180125_153121.jpg
    20180125_153121.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180125_153135.jpg
    20180125_153135.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 14

48N

Hey Dubi (or anyone with the experience of purple zamal)
I'm also very excited for the purple zamal
How does it compare to the other zamal mother you use for zamaldelica? More this... less this..
Thanks, planning to grow a couple purple zamal x bangi haze f29 fem this season
I wish you a nice Weekend

G

Lookin'really healthy and happy ULMW! :) Good job as always!

@48N I will quote Dubi because I've asked him the same question,I'm sure he won't mind.

" Purple Zamal has a more scary crazy effect than Gerrits Zamal A mother, both have similar potency, but Gerrit's Zamal has a kinder effect.
The terpenes are quite different too. Gerrit's Zamal A is sweet floral mango and sweet carrots while Purple Zamal has a darker more exotic aroma, usually liked with purple tropical sativas. "

ULMW

:dance013:
Some updates. Stretch is now settling down and flowering has begun. Am very impressed by her size in stretch and am eager to see buds develop. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20180214_105012.jpg
    20180214_105012.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180214_104936.jpg
    20180214_104936.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180214_104905.jpg
    20180214_104905.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180214_104849.jpg
    20180214_104849.jpg