What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

mack 10

Veteran
^^Looks great!

I bet your boy had a surprise ey?

Though he was helping... Dam.

That could of turned out nasty if you hadn't found out.

Grandpa Snatch? lol, great name, whats the linage.
I'll have a pack of that and the white A5Haze please,
where do i send my money?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
white A5haze

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Karma,

what was your thoughts on Bodhi's Solo's Stash, did ya like her much and how many did you grow out?

that ghost rider V2 looks freakin' awesome...

Can I PM you for free seed? LOL J/K I couldn't resist myself :D

StardustGardens

Hey there my brother Karma. I got some Biker V2 I wanted to share with you.

Attachments

• DSC01418.jpg
    DSC01418.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01422.jpg
    DSC01422.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 18

choom

Wow... I'm really grateful
to be testing out the Sour
Power X Biker Kush & can't
wait even harder for flower!
You have amazing flowers..

choom(0:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@choom that is the most Indica pheno i found, i gues its more Biker in bud shape, got more hybrid pheno's then this one, i will get some shots of the others next time, gotto go spain for a litle now, when back i will be chopping the first few.

and be able to get some better shots.

All of these in this test, survived roothbound as teens, heat wave above 35celcius, and a week of over feed (which suck as you can see way to much N in all of them)

Am bit suprised non have showed any real problems, they got that heat look topbud's a bit spear like from the heat, and are a bit leafy from the higher N doses. but they will pull threw by the looks. The buds at halfway the plant look super nice, no heat damage there.

So they all on a Flush at the moment, some will get another light feed, some will be flushed threw for harvest. (hope i get those cleaned in time for chop)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Gone be a Nice drop end this month by the looks of it, a lot of differnt stuff, and the freebie's i got so much gone be months before they are all given away.

White A5haze

picture.php

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I think the Strawbanana Cream is beautiful!

I've looked for info on this.... no luck? Sorry if it has been posted and I missed it. Are the flavors suited for the name? Any info on Strawbanana Cream?

Thank you Karma for continuing to provide us with the best gear available. :respect: Really excited for all the new drops!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The StrawBanana Cream was made for freebie's

Its 2 differnt Pheno's od Strawberry Bannana by DNA, polinated by my white og v2.0 males.

They all have great vigor, seem to take a bit longer to finish flower,

On flavour, i cant say yet. but i expect it to not to be BOOM strawberry bannana strong flavour, i think you need some imagination for that.

the moms made great hash tho.

I will give my honest opnion when i smoke these few samples in few weeks.

GrowerGaz

Next up

BROTHERHOOD OG

original Happy Brother cut crossed with my selected Biker Kush male (HA-OG BX1), A nice stoney body relaxing smoke, Good for muscle relaxation. a treu headstash. Giving rock hard rounded nugs.

Flowering 9/11 weeks

All pictures are from test and costumer grows, straight from the packs.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

They have happy brother at one of my local shop on Maastricht , one of my favourites

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Brotherhood retains some of that cucumber type flavor - but is more earthy / spicy in general. There are phenos though, that are very sharp and strong in flavor - more like happy brother with hints of lime...and though those phenos yield less - they are super tasty smoke that just stings the inner part of your nose on inhale...

The Brotherhood OG was top notch - and different enough from Happy Brother to be worth running...even if you can get the HB on it's own. (I've run the HB cut as well...fwiw.)

dank.Frank