What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats Ur Fav Strains?

A

Ashin Kusher

Off the top of my head

Jackie-O#3 x ECSD
Chemdog-D x ECSD
HeadBand-Sour Kush

Pre-Bubba Kush S1
Garb. Purple Kush
Master Kush(OGR)S1

GSC S1 (PT Cut)

Pink Kush
Real Blueberry

B4URTIME

Here are some of my favorites.

Blueberry (Old sativa pheno that tasted just like fruity pebbles cereal)

Urkle (My favorite Purple Strain)

AK47 (The pheno I seen was so potent a joint hit harder then a lot of peoples dabs do today It had a really great flavor as well. I was never able to source the cut itself although it very easily would have become a legend)

Katsu Bubba Kush (My all time favorite smoke, Jet fuel on the inhale, Sweet floral candy goodness on the exhale)

Sour Dubb (Packs a good flavor and worthy of mention)

OG all the legit OG's are worthy of the garden.

jaype

My favorite strains are in no order.
Strawberry Dogshit- OJD
Mothertongue- JinxProof genetics
9lb hammer- Jinxproof genetics
Fire99-Highrise seeds
Auto Fire99-Highrise seeds

alaskind

So, my first criteria is potency, then high quality, then flavors, and on from there.... regarding that: 1. OG. The cut I was passed from a cat in so.cal. in 02 was the best Ive had, but the ghost is the closest Ive had in a long time, followed by starkiller OG after that. 2. OGKB cut of cookies... for me its super potent, amazing flavors.... slow as hell but worth the kilowatts...3. Purple Urkle, Laytonville cut.... best purps Ive had yet.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
by far it would be a cheap jock horror seed from nirvana. I think the pack 10+yrs ago was 15bucks, n one plant was fire.. unfort we were old and stupid n did not take cuttings, n even after going thru at least '2' add packs, never found that special lady again.

hillbil

Lake Chapala Mexico landrace 1970, Peak Seeds BC Northern Skunk and Bodhi Space Monkey (GG4xWookie).

MasonJS

I like my kushes... Gorilla glue, GSC, Death Star, still trying to find some good sativas mainly indicas around where i live though. I have some SFV OG live resin from 710 Savant and im really digging that. Nice mellow laid back sativa hybrid but good for medicating. Definitely takes the strain off the muscles.

C

CannaBuilding

OG's & OG Hybrids.

+1 on this sir, when i first tried a og hybrid, have never looked back :)

OG's lineage is really a flexible strain and with the same strain you can get many different effects just by changing the harvest window, amazing shit.

Peace.

Tonka

A few that I really like are Blue Dream, Sage and Sour, 91 chemdog, Rainbow Jones, White Russian and Happiness

ISM2

JoeyWeed's AK47 x Blueberry - all-time fav!
Kojak (Killer Queen x Jack Herer) - current fav.

$eriously$illy

I'd have to say Malawi Gold for established strain.

Another fave was one called Heart of Gold that's described as a Chem '91 dom pheno of Deadhead OG crossed to Golden Goat. Took me a while to forgive myself for losing clone of that one.

Frennish

Hi

My favorite Strains is

Uk cheese/Cut
Sour Diesel/Cut
Peyote purple/Cannabiogen not good productive but il like it

And i research good OG for taste :biggrin:

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts