What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U-DUB (UW)

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
can't wait to see that harvest!

I love plants with a pedigree, and this one sure does apparently!

Thank you for finding, growing, and posting!

G

Alright, I love m.steelers plants but couldn't give two shits about football. Get a hotel room, guys! More pics of bushes!!

[disclaimer: Just a joke. Don't virtually tackle me, here. heh heh]

about once a year i so i see the UW in eastern wa, it used to be more often i have never seen it in western washington though

dylanjean.y

m.......almost been a year, love the pics....you have something unique, very unique...

been ly'n low.....

enjoy the "kind" bro....

somewhere in snoho...

"mish"

Captain Stikky

Uw search 10 years later

Uw search 10 years later

Got the uw from my uncle D back in 95 sativa just like these ones I see pics of.Used to plant 200 along the red river in North Dakota and in October would head back and stealth it through the beer fields before sunrise before the farmers were out and wack through 15' tall nettles and billions of mosquitos to harvest and chopping thru would come upon giant purple sativa monsters.Now uncle D gone from cancer I'm looking for her.Picked up The indica Uw cross from seeds of compassion crossed with gorilla biscuit called beetlejuice and plan on pheno hunting the sativa side out if she is still in there.Sure would love to find her again.

idiit

Veteran
come upon giant purple sativa monsters
here's two uw/permafrost gals from ihg Platinum s1 (uw/permafrost). they taste like peppermint candy unfortunately heavy black pepper terps taste wise. got a good very pleasant sativa type high. low vigor and very low yield first go. using a stronger fert in my second rols (recycled organic living soil) run. using them as breeders and doing bx's to get males that perform desired attributes.

picture.php

picture.php

Captain Stikky

here's two uw/permafrost gals from ihg Platinum s1 (uw/permafrost). they taste like peppermint candy unfortunately heavy black pepper terps taste wise. got a good very pleasant sativa type high. low vigor and very low yield first go. using a stronger fert in my second rols (recycled organic living soil) run. using them as breeders and doing bx's to get males that perform desired attributes.

View Image

View Image
Right in I picked up beetlejuice from seeds of compassion in the middle of a backcrossed to bring more of the uw purp out through selection.Already grabbed a nice female uw purp x gorilla biscuit and waiting for sprouts to pop from backcrossed I did beetlejuice x beetlejuice to exactly what yer doing.So far the beetlejuice 4 is vigorous and beautiful.Ill take pics once I repor her.

Drewsif

here's two uw/permafrost gals from ihg Platinum s1 (uw/permafrost). they taste like peppermint candy unfortunately heavy black pepper terps taste wise. got a good very pleasant sativa type high. [/URL]

Nice. I've only tried UW once.. Some of the pepperiest buds. First time pepper terps came through the jar.. Usually need funk for that to happen. Let's just say, I go through a couple pounds of imported black pepper a year, but that UW had me sneezing every time I opened the jar. Would LOVE to grow this cut.

Latest posts

Latest posts