What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U-DUB (UW)

G

hey,nice 1st post :) welcome to icmag hope ya stick around, lotsa good people here, you'll love it

be well

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah, good vibes there. Thanks for posting that... Lookin forward to see how she finishes up. Sounds like you had fun at the game. Not much better than tailgating with weeds, good food and brews. fucking sweet.

And I won't hold being a Seahags fan against you :D

GO STEELERS

Take Care,
M

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yo Yo Yo,

here are some updates - day 15 of 12/12. seems to form up fairly quickly. smells good, not too pungent though.

GO STEELERS

G

Looks like she's going to put some nice tight buds together for ya.

really beautiful looking flower ya got goin on there. can't wait to see her done.

i heard if ya need meds, this one is for you!!

G

hey m.steelers! beautiful plant there!! Im very glad I dropped in on this thread.... branchy little bitch isnt she......... =)

living in washington this is a strain I have heard about for a LONG time, but Ive always chalked it up to myth mostly because Ive never smoked it and ive heard quite a few conflicting views over the origin. Ive heard everything from its G13 to UW never had a weed strain to yes they had one but its was shitty. Definetly interested to see how it turns out!!

seattown206 and snohoman-nice to see more washingtonian's around on the forum!!
p.s. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Nice Looking U-Dub.. i lost the clone i had of her... never got a chance to grow her out.. if you can find it try teh 84 UofW Hashplant.. i lost that one too.... damn it... atleast i get to see what i missed from your grow of it...

PS STEELERS ALL THE WAY BABY... who's gonna take a BUS ride....

G

that plant could look a bit more healthy.. lets get some pics of it later in flower good luck

KillBillbuds

Hey M, I think yer UW clone is lookin good so far! Just wanted ta say I've always had much :respect: for your growin skills with mini scrogs! I'm sure this one we'll be bomb as well!

Well, looks like ya brought out the Hawks fans...been a Seattle fan since 1978(year my folks moved us up there). Been a wreck since the Championship game...keep gettin choked up(shed a few tears)...once after the NFC Championship, twice during the Game of the Week on NFL Network...I'm a mess!LOL

Gonna be an Epic Game!!! May the Best Team Win!! GO HAWKS!

Peace KBB

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for showing up and offering the Kind wordz. Damn Hawks fans, what did I expect growing a PNW strain....hee hee. Well, I am going to the Super Bowl to see your team get scrubbed in person, so you just bite your tongues :D I'll be back with a full report.

Prediction: Hasselbeck shits his pants. literally.

Take Care - M

G

first, nice score on the cut and looks good man!! Second, I'm from New England and think the Steelers are gonna win BUT Hasselback is alot more composed then your second year big Ben (who had a great game last year against the Pats but we won't bring that up) and think that Seatle has a chance. The Steelers are just lucky the Pats weren't in it because we OWN them...anyways, good luck bro this is your year and enjoy it.

G

Chucky, well said, let me also give my GO STEELERS!!!!!!! here, and also say the plant looks fucking fabulous.

that asshole sayin "that plant could look a bit more healthy.. " needs a reality check....dude don't even HAVE a gallery and he's critiquin ya....jerk...

anyway, my u-dubs are slammin right about now bro, lookin up for real, ill get some pics up once theyre transplanted to promix..

be well

and o yeah....

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!
had to 1 more time HeHe

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I am gonna take this heckling you guys are doing out on every Seahags fan I see in Detroit.... I wont go into a full breakdown, but you do know that the genius Lebeau is famous for inventing the zone blitz that shut down the WC offense. You guys dont even have a formal shotgun package to stop it, I think it's gonna get pretty ugly for "Brokeback Mountain" Hasselback. 3 or 5 step drop, receviers jammed at the line of scrimmage - here comes the thunder. I'll be back with pictures from the game for your enjoyment.

Thanks for checkin in PNW kru - I enjoy a bit of good natured football talk.

Chuck, thanks for the positive vibez on the plant :D Did you hear? Tom Brady is gonna be doing the coin toss.... kinda funny if you ask me. Also, Hasselback is good, but he is gonna struggle with the pressure we bring. People said Manning was a lot more composed than Ben too, now he's sitting at home chanting "cut that meat". Seattle had a lot of trouble with Dallas 3-4, which is what we're gonna bring. Thanks for checkin in bro.

CJ - I'm glad to hear yours is lookin up, I like the way this plant grows, I think you will too. Thanks for the backup. I think this is an appropriate response. Name the movie.

"That aint nice you laughin, you see, my UW don't like people laughin, she gets the crazy idea you're laughin at her, so now if you'll apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince her that you really didn't mean it."

I had a nasty response typed up but then deleted it. I didnt want to herbally shred a new user, plus it could have been greener on top. I did look at the lack of gallery.... She's perfect now, next updates you'll see the change. she was just waiting for her first big dose of flower nutes and additives. I can admit when something isnt perfect, but the rude thing is to bring it to attention the first time you interact with someone. The tone was a little off :D

Anyway, I am getting ready to head out to Detroit soon - I hope eveyone has a safe weekend.

Peace - M

KillBillbuds

Yeah, I thought that was kinda rude...1st post in yer thread n all. Ya handled it like a gentleman, M!

HAVE YOURSELF A KILLER TIME AT THE BOWL IN DTOWN! Join the "best traveled" fans in the country. Went to the Hawks/Steelers game at Qwest Field a couple seasons ago....and those freakin Steeler fans totally invaded the Tailgate parties! Not ta mention they make alot of noise for the Road Team...much respect ta you and the Steel Fans! By the way, we won that game easily...but ya had Tommy Gun drivin the car that day!

I would join ya in Dtown, but I'm a too much of a nervous wreck! Ya gotta remember, we've waited three decades for this moment. I need the safe confines of my home, good home cookin, and a variety of buds to enjoy! As much as bein there would be special...I wouldn't be able ta break out my 3 foot glass bong ta rip every 20-30 minutes!

Hope ya have a blast, hope it's the Game of all Games, but I'm hopin the Hawks come out on top!!!! GO SEAHAWKS!

Take care & be safe! KBB

somoz

Veteran
nice one mst. hassalback is gonna shit his pants and alexander is gonna get his head cracked in again and steelers pounce on seahawks. i mean they wear black helmets. that's all there is to it. anyway enjoy the game and keep up the care on this plants. looks like she likes to pack on the sites and i can't wait to see her in action. be well.

somoz

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Gang -

Yes, I'm back victorious from the Bowl. A great time was had by all, well except the Seahawks fans... hee hee.

Sorry I missed your post Sno - I wish the refs would have let them play a bit more, but I honestly think the outcome would have been the same.

Anyway, I'm just checkin in to say that with all the drama I am gonna cut down on the photo shoots for a little while... Only gonna do them when they are ready to finish - updates for this one, Green Crack, and the Schrom x Sour Diesel will be posted in the Flower Pix forum in the next couple weeks.

Stay tuned. Hope everyone is doin well.
M

phfffttt

Hey M, welcome back and congrats on the win. After getting smoked at the Bowl this Hawk had to smoke a bowl! Nah, it's all good, still had fun...just getting there broke history.

Going to miss your regular updates, but can understand your wanting to lay low with the current sh*t storm blowing all around. Do give us a final peek if you can, I know Sno and I are looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

BTW, she looks all good from where I'm sitting, dunno what that raggy rant was all about.

Take care, play safe.

:joint: phfffttt :joint:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey guys - thanks for the kind wordz. I'll definitely get some more shots up when they are close to done. There is no way I couldnt, I love this shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts