What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What a crazy way to harvest honey

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I like this one:

picture.php

Another crazy way, lol

There, I fixed it.

bees, not hornets, bees are pretty chill in my experience
and it would be a good way to move the 'herd' to a new nest, right? (not a bee guy)

shithawk420

Veteran
i am.only got stung once.fucking middle of winter.10 degrees if that.went to check on someone elses bees cause they didnt know what they were doing.it wasnt bad.now the time i put a tent on a hornets nest when i was a kid is another story!lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my eyes suck in my old age, thought I had a honey bee buzzing around in here last week, got a good look @ that bastard & it turned out to be a wasp, for about another minute, then it became a smudge on my floor, I hit it so hard w/my fly swatter that it shot across the room and hit the steel shade of my hanging swag lamp & rung it like a bell.......