What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hei ystävät

Bald Monkey

Hey there..Some off you know me well from another place, and as Lalandia in here. But i had to make a new account due to some security reasons. As a new member i cant say hello on you profile page, and i cant befriend you yet it seems, so i felt free to say hello in here.

-in peace

S

semilantacasa

Hei vaan BM sheriff, nice to see you! Hope your security probs are solved now.

Hows spring/early summer have treaten you down there?

Here have been sup weathers and gg things, berries and veggies are like earlier than ever. let's hope there won't come any backwinter...and it won't cause this summer gonna be longest, warmest and generally nicest in few decades of course ;)

atb, stay safe!

Bald Monkey

Hei vaan BM sheriff, nice to see you! Hope your security probs are solved now.

Hows spring/early summer have treaten you down there?

Here have been sup weathers and gg things, berries and veggies are like earlier than ever. let's hope there won't come any backwinter...and it won't cause this summer gonna be longest, warmest and generally nicest in few decades of course ;)

atb, stay safe!

We have so nice weather right now and things are starting to grow like hell.

Cant wait to get 50 posts so we can talk in private too...Good to see you guys again

-in peace

S

scai

Welcome Bald Monkey.Never spoken to you, but seen your nickname in various sites ;)

Madjag

Veteran
GM siger højt. Alt er godt. Bare få dine indlæg hurtigt, så vi kan besked i privat. Jeg håber, de ikke bruger Google oversætte og læse denne haha

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Got some of those MM's and AAKMM's popping, looks to germ just fine. Hope this gud warm weather continues :) :tiphat:

StillNobeard

Hello Mr. Monkey, hope all is well with you. I'm just starting to get my post count up to fifty. With my penchant for only lurking it may take a while. I'm also curious about what happened to SS. And, BTW, my Red Paulo crosses aren't doing so well. Freakin' root maggots.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nothing, i got my eye on these dirty fuckers from other countries, cause u know what's wrong wid this country forums? Is ppl from other countries.. Well, not on my watch!

:tiphat:

S

scai

Way to go BadTicket!!!!
I'm here for you against invaders...... just behind you back ;)

S

scai

Kjiäh!
On muutes meillä lumi maassa ja +2,6 C.
Nyt ei sitten kauheesti naurata?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Ei o sentään lunta, mut eipä oo täälläkään kun 9 astetta. Eilen sen verta tuuli, että joutu chilit ja tomaatit hakemaan sissään. Ens viikolle lupailivat lämpöstä, mut sais vettä tulla vielä ennen sitä.

Nakumasa

Scai baby sua kaivataan. Thcvhunter kyseli perään. Mä en pysty ykstyisviesteihin mut jotain mauritiuksesta kertaa zamal sinne päin.

Buadmonn pystyks vinkkaa scaille?

SovietFinland

Minutkin se bt bannasi viime tekonaan katteuspäissään, ei tule enää kuin "These forums are private and registration is by invitation only. Registered members please login here." En kyllä ihmettele, minä oon sentäs ylihyvä kasvattaja. Tiketillä kasvaa vain tuulennussimia risuja meikäläisen hamppuviidakkoon verrattuna. Ihan höpö mies.

:D

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Näin on näppylät, bannia kaikille! :ban: Myös blokkaan installa, poistan facelta ja myspacelta kamuista :tiphat: