What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in socal?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
These were at Gormet green Room east Los Angeles
Mendo Breath

picture.php

3 Blade Larry Og

picture.php

All Star Og

picture.php

Gorilla Glue @4

picture.php

Star Dawg

picture.php

SICE

I recently got some clones from AllStar Clones inside Gormet green Room too

waiting to see how the Odin OG does... its suppose some Pre Bubba 98 x Hash Plant I think

that All Star OG is suppose Skywalker OG... see how those grow out since they didn't have samples of the clones

illluzion

Anyone done business with desert rainbow nursery? Found them on ********* and they are now offering shipping to medical patients within California. Would like to get some clones shipped to me in so cal since they are up near Sacramento but figured I'd ask about them here first.

Here's the site: http://desertrainbownurse.wixsite.com/mysite also on ********* with the username "highdesertsquirrel"

Latest posts

Latest posts