What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch Doctors List

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am looking for a list of doctors in holland that will give out medical cards for cannabis in holland.

please link me to it(no external links please) or if there isnt one here on icmag then i will start one.

any and all help is welcome

Grow and be free

GrowDoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Close to Amsterdam, with in 1.5 hours of Amsterdam or in the City.( the doctor must also have decent English, as most dutch doctors have.)

GrowDoc

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
youre moving bro?

keep in mind that holland isnt USA. You only get mmj if you have cancer, MS, aids etc...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
i am not moving as of now, just collecting info... any and all comments are welcome

GrowDoc

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately, The Netherlands does not have a decent mmj program compared to some US states that have a mmj program; ie Cali, CO, etc. The Cannabis that is available thru the mmj program, in Holland, is not too good; very weak. There are no concentrates available because it is considered a hard drug due to the processing needed to make the concentrates. Medical patients that I have known here usually just go to a coffeeshop to buy their grass. A few, very few, coffeeshops offer discounts to mmj card holders. Most patients just buy their weed from a cs or grow their own. The strongest that is available is ice hash. As Moppel said, the mmj here is only available for patients with a serious condition or terminal patients. If you need a more definitive answer to your questions, Growdoc, I'm sure that if you emailed the Cannabis College, they would provide you with answers. Good Luck!

I

izzywozzywizzy

Can i reverse this q,im a brit we get 90 days visas for USA,if i came on vacation to cali as my aunty lives there.i have a few health issues which i take lots of medication.now just say i ran out if painkillers would i be able to visit a mmj dispensery show them my empty painkillers with my prescription name and buy pain releaving meds,I would have insurance if thats needed ,cause if an American came to uk he would be able to visit the doctors if he got sick but of course he woudlnt get mj here .i would need concentrates as I take opiute meds for pain.thanks

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looks like any eu doc can help with the script

looks like any eu doc can help with the script

http://www.cannabisbureau.nl/en/ImportExport/Foreignpatientsandbusinesses/

Foreign patients

A European non-Dutch patient can, in principle, obtain medicinal cannabis in the Netherlands using a prescription from their own doctor. The procedure is as follows:

The patient must have a valid prescription from any doctor within the European Union.
A wholesaler or pharmacy in the country in question must then apply to the appropriate government agency for an import licence for medicinal cannabis. In the Netherlands this agency would be the Healthcare Inspectorate (Inspectie voor de Gezondheidszorg).
The import licence needs to be forwarded, in duplicate, to the Office for Medicinal Cannabis Research (BMC).
The BMC will then apply to the Healthcare Inspectorate (Inspectie voor de Gezondheidszorg) for an export licence. The export licence is generally issued within two to three weeks. In addition to an exemption, a contract specifying a number of details (e.g. the delivery of the medicinal cannabis) will also need to be drawn up.
As soon as the contract has been signed and the export licence issued, the quantity of medicinal cannabis ordered can be dispatched.
The wholesaler or pharmacy then dispenses the medicinal cannabis to the patient.

Import and export licences are only valid for a limited period. Once this period has expired the procedure must be repeated in order to obtain a new licence.

Costs include the application fee for the export licence and contract and transport costs.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Unfortunately, The Netherlands does not have a decent mmj program compared to some US states that have a mmj program; ie Cali, CO, etc. The Cannabis that is available thru the mmj program, in Holland, is not too good; very weak. There are no concentrates available because it is considered a hard drug due to the processing needed to make the concentrates. Medical patients that I have known here usually just go to a coffeeshop to buy their grass. A few, very few, coffeeshops offer discounts to mmj card holders. Most patients just buy their weed from a cs or grow their own. The strongest that is available is ice hash. As Moppel said, the mmj here is only available for patients with a serious condition or terminal patients. If you need a more definitive answer to your questions, Growdoc, I'm sure that if you emailed the Cannabis College, they would provide you with answers. Good Luck!

Its nice you wanna give advice, but you dont know the laws i do!!! i work in medical cannabis and i already have a list of doctors in holland, i was hoping for more doctors like ones i have never heard of. i talk to the cannabis college(now called cannabis info) and they have no help to come with...

GrowDoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Thanks for the great info...

GrowDoc

http://www.cannabisbureau.nl/en/ImportExport/Foreignpatientsandbusinesses/

Foreign patients

A European non-Dutch patient can, in principle, obtain medicinal cannabis in the Netherlands using a prescription from their own doctor. The procedure is as follows:

The patient must have a valid prescription from any doctor within the European Union.
A wholesaler or pharmacy in the country in question must then apply to the appropriate government agency for an import licence for medicinal cannabis. In the Netherlands this agency would be the Healthcare Inspectorate (Inspectie voor de Gezondheidszorg).
The import licence needs to be forwarded, in duplicate, to the Office for Medicinal Cannabis Research (BMC).
The BMC will then apply to the Healthcare Inspectorate (Inspectie voor de Gezondheidszorg) for an export licence. The export licence is generally issued within two to three weeks. In addition to an exemption, a contract specifying a number of details (e.g. the delivery of the medicinal cannabis) will also need to be drawn up.
As soon as the contract has been signed and the export licence issued, the quantity of medicinal cannabis ordered can be dispatched.
The wholesaler or pharmacy then dispenses the medicinal cannabis to the patient.

Import and export licences are only valid for a limited period. Once this period has expired the procedure must be repeated in order to obtain a new licence.

Costs include the application fee for the export licence and contract and transport costs.

L

LEX-UK

Can i reverse this q,im a brit we get 90 days visas for USA,if i came on vacation to cali as my aunty lives there.i have a few health issues which i take lots of medication.now just say i ran out if painkillers would i be able to visit a mmj dispensery show them my empty painkillers with my prescription name and buy pain releaving meds,I would have insurance if thats needed ,cause if an American came to uk he would be able to visit the doctors if he got sick but of course he woudlnt get mj here .i would need concentrates as I take opiute meds for pain.thanks

I don't think it would be wise to travel without enough meds bro as yes it's easier in the sun but no amount of oils is gonna wash that rattle away.

Would imagine if u told the bud tenders ur story they'd have you bouncing back to normality in no time ;)

Sorry to hear of your troubles tho man.

chronicback

Hi Growdoc! How's the list going? I'm heading to the Netherlands this November and need to make an appointment with a doctor that prescribes C

surrrr

Does anybody have a list or even just one doctor they could recommend me? Im in amsterdam at the moment and was hoping i could go see a doctor and talk to him about the possibility of prescribing cannabis as medication. Would be very grateful for any help regarding this!

ziviky

I'm from Israel.
I am interesed in a doctor expert in cannabis species to cure me from leukemia and mycosis fungoides.
1. Is there a doctor suitable for this purpose?
2. What are the procedures I need to perform?
I think to come to Nederlands if I have clear information...
Sincerely yours,
Ziviky

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
WTF?
If you have a list of doctors please post it, I will add several that do prescribe Cannabis, I have lived here 30 years, I can legally order Cannabis at the apotheke with my doctors prescription, he will issue them.
If you do know the laws here, not sure what that will help.
There are several Cannabis patient groups in Holland, ask them they will help you. Or try Wernard Bruining, MariPharm, SIMM, or others.

-SamS

Its nice you wanna give advice, but you dont know the laws i do!!! i work in medical cannabis and i already have a list of doctors in holland, i was hoping for more doctors like ones i have never heard of. i talk to the cannabis college(now called cannabis info) and they have no help to come with...

GrowDoc

Ollie

Veteran
Mediweit and Wernand should be a good starting point.

Didnt Isreal has / have it own Cannabis Medical program (or atleast trials) with patients?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mediweit and Wernand should be a good starting point.

Didnt Isreal has / have it own Cannabis Medical program (or atleast trials) with patients?
hey op,,,pretty sure I watched a you tube thread and they were treating peeps with volcano vaporisers at one of the hospitals in isreal,,thought medi use was accepted and allowed in isreal?....
best of luck anyway,,,s2