What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pH nightmares

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
A year old post?

did ya get it running?

citric acid isn't stabile add that to RO fluxuations - I bet it varies!

get some pH down for aquariums

That should help. For added help - you can aireate and pH adjust 5 or 10 gallons and let it continue to flux - it takes my tap water about a day to a day and a half to get down and stay there. The plants like it and I know what goes in - no guessing.

Your water might not be helping eiher. tap water is't the same everywhere - I never had to work with RO water - some peeps do use 1/2 RO and 1/2 tap - and I've heard if extra fluxuations from lack of buffering -- was it cal-mag they were using??

Primaraly AN nutes?
Is there a reason you don't use 1 program?

I'm working with Botanicare PBP --- once you get the doesages down - cal-mag, vegative and flower will get you thru to a bountiful harvest -- at least they are doing well on my first run with them. I was advised to add Liquid Karma, Original formula metabolic grow, and cool Bloom.

Latest posts

Latest posts