What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usa gov lifts ban on creation of killer viruses

G

ganjygav

I was just reading about the USA lifting a ban on creation of killer viruses.
It concerns me. What use is there for killer viruses other than for biological weapons?
Does it mean now that the USA is devolping bio wmds?
I can fell the real life walking dead happening lol.
Maybe I'm naive can somebody explain why?

G

ganjygav

I know the cdc had loads stored for research but were not allowed to develop new strains.
Lol I have no doubt the shadow government would have been doing it in the background the whole time but the cdc is more controlled well until now that is.

Maybe they're developing a population control virus that selectively attacks certain DNA traights.

G

ganjygav

I like to think the same of myself. 90% of the stuff I read I put to BS.
I remember in the last couple of years it being in the mainstream media that we are about 50 years away from meat shortages due to not enough to go around and us poor folk will be eating insects for protein. Then also scientists say we are about 100 years away from population breaking point predicted with current growth rates.
Just them two stories got me thinking that they will already be planning ways to control the population.

It would be interesting to see how it plays out. They wouldn't wipe out all the poor because the rich would need service still.

shithawk420

Veteran
lol i remember the Japanese were making "steaks"from human shit.as far as im concerned there already is population control.about half my friends have died in the past 5 years.bad food and bad drugs.there organs just plain failed.my kidneys and liver is gonna go soon if i dont change my habits.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your enemy can create them then you have to also. No way to know how to defend against it unless you have it.

G

ganjygav

The Soviet Union had all kinds of fun stuff.

They were crossing the common cold with small pox to make it highly contagious.

Surely it was properly disposed of right? lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

I bet they didn't. I see anthrax on the list and I'm pretty sure I remember something about people some place in Serbia contracting an anthrax strain that they thought didn't exist anymore. I'm sure it was blamed on ice melting and exposing infected animal carcasses that had been in deep freeze.
Serbia is the Russian place to do dodgy business after all.

G

ganjygav

lol i remember the Japanese were making "steaks"from human shit.as far as im concerned there already is population control.about half my friends have died in the past 5 years.bad food and bad drugs.there organs just plain failed.my kidneys and liver is gonna go soon if i dont change my habits.

I can personally name 6 people I know some as good friends to have died in the last 4 years real early from cancer, some only in there 30s. I live in a small English town and that's just the people I know. I'm convinced it's in the water. We only drink bottled spring water in this house.
Fluoride is something I find suspicious, they say it's for our teeth but fluoride isn't systemic. It doesn't work once inside us, only upon direct contact. So why is it in our drinking water.

And now I sound like a conspiracy nut lol

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lyme disease is purported to be government engineered!

It’s not a virus but it escaped the island it was developed on! (Plum Island)

Also, I understand that there is a nuke sitting under the city of Atlanta, GA to be used in case of an outbreak from the CDC vaults. I’m not sure it’s legit though. If it is, the entire East Coast could be infected with something rather quickly!

CaptainDankness

I know the cdc had loads stored for research but were not allowed to develop new strains.
Lol I have no doubt the shadow government would have been doing it in the background the whole time but the cdc is more controlled well until now that is.

Maybe they're developing a population control virus that selectively attacks certain DNA traights.

I don't believe they ever stopped producing biological weapons. Might have been fake news but I heard we made a weaponized version of the bird flu because a terrorist with a degree in chemistry can make it too.

No reason we would have stopped Russia had some rage virus in the 80's so really the walking dead is somewhat possible. Of course they wouldn't really be dead rotting corpses but possibly just some bat shit crazies but a shot in the heart, lungs or liver would kill them. But they could make it as contagious as 28 Days later and 28 Weeks Later even the movie The Crazies.

They let something like that out in NYC, London, Moscow or Hong Kong with a few days until it actually takes hold it could spread across the globe and kill billions of people. Even just a weaponized bird flu it would be on a global scale thanks to airplanes. Especially if it infects birds and humans equally you couldn't even hide in the mountains from that. I'd be locking my doors and shooting anyone who comes near. Lol

Makes you wonder with them Georgia guide stones and the painting in the Denver airport. It could very well happen but best not to worry too much you can get in a car accident and die tomorrow. Buying land and building a home in the mountains does give you a little piece of mind but at the same time all the city folk will be heading for the hills. Lol

CaptainDankness

I can personally name 6 people I know some as good friends to have died in the last 4 years real early from cancer, some only in there 30s. I live in a small English town and that's just the people I know. I'm convinced it's in the water. We only drink bottled spring water in this house.
Fluoride is something I find suspicious, they say it's for our teeth but fluoride isn't systemic. It doesn't work once inside us, only upon direct contact. So why is it in our drinking water.

And now I sound like a conspiracy nut lol

Even bottled water can give you cancer. That's why you can buy BPA free baby bottles the normal bottled water does not say anything about being BPA free which is a known carcinogen.

Probably safer than city water of course that's all recycled toilet water with a ton of chemicals added to kill the bacteria and most bacteria is good for you.

Thankfully I live in the mountains with an artisan well pumping fresh spring water straight from the tap into my glass.:biggrin: And it tastes better than any bottled water I've ever had bottled water has the taste of plastic and it's not BPA free. Lol, of course when I go out to a theme park or something I'll buy spring water just because the city water tastes horrible. So bad I wouldn't even want to shower in city water.

Gry

Not a thing in the world to worry about, just keep the kids in line for the new mandatory vaccines.

brown_thumb

LOL if you think they actually stopped making killer viruses

Precisely!! Anyone who thinks the USA ever stopped making biological WMD is deluded. We're no better than any other country regarding being "good stewards" of the world or for each other. Kill... kill... kill.