What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Could I put heavy 16 prime in aerocloner to eliminate ph adjustments

H

Huckster79

I'm a rookie still I will admit if u could t tell from my question.

I hate ph ing- idk y but I do- I love my heavy 16 Prime largely due to that no ph ing required if your water is in a normality raw water ph range...

Could I put prime in the reservoir of my aerocloner so it's ph is take. Care of?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
If you're going to be growing dope best to just get used to the process of balancing PH. Look into alternatives to harsh ph up/down chems as well, RO is lower ph than tap water so use squirts of RO/Tap instead of chems for adjusting ph.. Makes it a bit easier imo, doesn't fuck with the quantity of liquid too much to actually fuck up the nutrient levels either, best to leave a few gallons off the top of the res when starting with using this method of PH adjustment. Its something that becomes second nature.

H

Huckster79

Yea, i researched it, it wont work in areocloner anyway... i use it in my reg nutes religously, i spot check ph and always 6.5... idk why ph ing is a simple task but i dont like it, foolishness i agree... but i do like the stability it gives my regular nutes

Latest posts

Latest posts