What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

super snow lotus grow log bodhi

197caregiver

Since i cant find any finished grow reports on the bodhi super snow lotus(mass super skunk x snow lotus) and others were asking about it aswell I decided to germinate 11 seeds and all popped in 12 hours ...Im testing the bodhi blockhead bx also so I have alot more info there along with several other bodhi strains im showing off of bodhis gear but ill get pics tomorrow of how many have broke out since theres already 4 showing water leaves in 24 hours.

I grow perpetual with 3 plants being done weekly in hempy buckets with half and half perlite/coco using the old lucas formula, calimagic, and gen hydro armor si silica with RO water so its cheap and easy .

I take all seed 6-8 weeks veg so this will be a 4 month or so log so hopefully this turns out greatwhich with this being bodhis gear im sure like with all his others I will be down to having to make the hard decision of which to keep and hopefully ill have a nice male to use for f2s since I like to have more seed incase bodhi runs out ill have them for backup ;)

peace,
kindbudz genetics

T

TREE KING

nice I've been trying to find info on this strain for a while. I'm also interested in the blockhead so I'm curious how there gonna compare

197 have you grown anything from bodhi before? if so which strains?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Mass Super Skunk x Snow Lotus

Mass Super Skunk x Snow Lotus

Ok 197CG I'm so in on this grow.

I was just asking about this one.Mass super skunk..........DROOOOOOOL:pie:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Since i cant find any finished grow reports on the bodhi super snow lotus(mass super skunk x snow lotus) and others were asking about it aswell I decided to germinate 11 seeds and all popped in 12 hours ...Im testing the bodhi blockhead bx also so I have alot more info there along with several other bodhi strains im showing off of bodhis gear but ill get pics tomorrow of how many have broke out since theres already 4 showing water leaves in 24 hours.

I grow perpetual with 3 plants being done weekly in hempy buckets with half and half perlite/coco using the old lucas formula, calimagic, and gen hydro armor si silica with RO water so its cheap and easy .

I take all seed 6-8 weeks veg so this will be a 4 month or so log so hopefully this turns out greatwhich with this being bodhis gear im sure like with all his others I will be down to having to make the hard decision of which to keep and hopefully ill have a nice male to use for f2s since I like to have more seed incase bodhi runs out ill have them for backup ;)

peace,
kindbudz genetics

What size containers are you going to finish in?

197caregiver

Yes guys this should be awsome

Treeking... Ive grown tons of bodhi and recently have pulled jabbah stash, love triangle, goji og, and harlequin bx also i have a keeper from silver mountain from a while back but i can tell ya this much ive found keepers in every bodhi pack and have trouble picking the keepe since there so many but i have also grew lucky charms, strange brew, roadkill unicorn and man i know ive grown many others but these were all in the past year or so and many still going i ya search for my blockhead bx grow you will see my others profiled with the blockhead to keep the grow log interesting so i have the jabbah stash, love triangle and silver mountian just recently harvested and another love triangle i just harvested that was huge and super frosty also has a very dank smell almost like chem and a light sweet floral smell also so im very interested in how she turns out once dried and cured but bodhi is def my go to breeder other then my own honemade crosses i have mainly grew bodhi as of lately and use them a lot in my crosses so hes got some solid work for sure ;)

197caregiver

What size containers are you going to finish in?

I use to use 3 gal buckets but did an experiment and used 2 gal buckets and yielded better which my guess is its cause more roots reach the bottum this way but i grow with 6 plants per 1k light and me pulling 3-5 ozs a plant off the jabbah and love triangle so can def pull more off heavy yielders and during my test in two gallon containers i used a kandy kush and pulled 6 ozs+ a few grams dried and cured so the 2 gallon buckets are doing me well and need watered every other day but its worth the outcome.

I start in 18oz beer cups and then go to 1 gal mini hempies till a few weeks before flower then i go to there final containers

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Interesting 197
For me its bin 7w veg keg cup,1.5 gl,5gl at the 12/12 to finish 600watt. Im interested in a smaller containers for the finish.
It sound like your having success with small containers and an appropriate veg.

T

TREE KING

Yes guys this should be awsome

Treeking... Ive grown tons of bodhi and recently have pulled jabbah stash, love triangle, goji og, and harlequin bx also i have a keeper from silver mountain from a while back but i can tell ya this much ive found keepers in every bodhi pack and have trouble picking the keepe since there so many but i have also grew lucky charms, strange brew, roadkill unicorn and man i know ive grown many others but these were all in the past year or so and many still going i ya search for my blockhead bx grow you will see my others profiled with the blockhead to keep the grow log interesting so i have the jabbah stash, love triangle and silver mountian just recently harvested and another love triangle i just harvested that was huge and super frosty also has a very dank smell almost like chem and a light sweet floral smell also so im very interested in how she turns out once dried and cured but bodhi is def my go to breeder other then my own honemade crosses i have mainly grew bodhi as of lately and use them a lot in my crosses so hes got some solid work for sure ;)

i totally get what your saying when you say you have trouble picking a keeper cause pretty much every pheno is fuckin dank. I'm close to chopping atf and white lotus right now and you can tell its gonna be straight fire

out of all the bodhi you already grew which strain yielded the most?

Cloneman

Veteran
I'm interested in this, as I have a pack of these, probably start them about when you finish. I like you started the whole pack, which I do, instead of getting a keeper, you might get THE KEEPER which was in the rest of the pack that you never seem to get back to.

I'm a Bodhi virgin, but have made up for it....next season will be growing 2 strains (one of each male) with each grow, plus all my other stuff.

Prayer tower + Snow queen
Super snow lotus + Synergy
Lemon zinger + Buddha's hand
Mountain temple + ?

Good luck

Last edited:

197caregiver

out of all the bodhi you already grew which strain yielded the most?

I have to say the silver mountain but the love triangle also threw a big pheno but all of the silver mountains were huge also the snow lotus crosses all have some bigger phenos in them due to the blockhead in the genetics and im guessing this super snow lotus will be a monster aswell but this silver mountain i finally picked as the winner is rock solid rails of killer buds that smell so strong and def tasty stuff also forgot to add that i did a harlequin bx and had just a few seeds so only one female that was a monster and it shocked me because it was for a patient that needs just high cbd so i figured it be one that yeilds small but surprised me by the size

PH- ya it was def a nice find to see higher yields in smaller containers but like hydro they dont need much root space for coco hempy grows or even just coco grows i find smaller is best then over doing the container size so unlike soil where they dont have as much air and space to grow so its a pretty cool find just needs watered more but it pays off

Eastern OG- the breeder Steve's sweet skunk is def killer and is why i love the strange brew since i love the snow lotus male aswell as the sweet skunk... The sweet skunk is sweet pink grapefruit x a nlights x haze male and is def an old favorite of mine because its so grapefruity if thats a word lol and has an awsome hazey mix ... But back in the day they thought the father was a skunk but later realized it was a NL x haze male and this was found out when breeder steve noticed the haze in the cross which it can be smelled and tasted in the sweet skunk so i being a haze lover but more into the indica doms the cross is awsome since i get the haze taste and in some phenos a perfect indica and sativa balance with no anxiety which i have a problem with when smoking sativas so b was a smart man for crossing the snow lotus to sweet skunk ... The sweet skunk and sweet pink grapefruit are awsome strains and i have a sweet pink grapefruit dom sweet and sour cindy from bog that i just found while testing them for him and the funny part is he said to look for that pheno and it was the last girl i harvested but anyways strange brew def is a winner since both parents are true breeding at its best

Last edited:

197caregiver

I'm interested in this, as I have a pack of these, probably start them about when you finish. I like you started the whole pack, which I do, instead of getting a keeper, you might get THE KEEPER which was in the rest of the pack that you never seem to get back to.

I'm a Bodhi virgin, but have made up for it....next season will be growing 2 strains (one of each male) with each grow, plus all my other stuff.

Prayer tower + Snow queen
Super snow lotus + Synergy
Lemon zinger + Buddha's hand
Mountain temple + ?

Good luck
Thanks a lot man and good luck to you too.. My first experience with bodhi was from a guy i met while on gage greens website doing test grows and mentioned bodhi and i had never heard of them so he traded me a pack of my grape stomper seeds for a few each of lucky charms , blue lotus, road kill unicorn and mothers milk and i got a female or two per strain and all were so great i was hooked lol so it was like this guy was a drug pusher lol and got me hooked be use before then i only did tests for breeders so never had to pay for seed but bodhi had me to where i quit testing for Ggg just so id have more room for my own seed and bodhi seeds ;) so there def gonna impress you and there all good genetics used in his crosses unlike some breeders now are to cought up in the hype strains and just work with few strains instead of like bodhi and myself using a few killer proven males to lots of differnt special females

197caregiver

Oh and sorry im flooding my own log lol by forgetting the most important part . All popped there husks and are taking off but one had a problem getting the husk off its head so as always i carefully removed it and then like a bone head dropped the cup and when not being careful i ripped the one water leaf off so im down to an even 10 so hoping for 5 good males and 5 good females and do a mix of all the better males pollen to the best female for some f2s to play with down the road or id be happy with all good females lol and then id have more phenos to report on but ill show off the males while in flower aswell for anyone intereted in the boys ;) that just dont sound right lmao

T

TREE KING

I have to say the silver mountain but the love triangle also threw a big pheno but all of the silver mountains were huge also the snow lotus crosses all have some bigger phenos in them due to the blockhead in the genetics and im guessing this super snow lotus will be a monster aswell but this silver mountain i finally picked as the winner is rock solid rails of killer buds that smell so strong and def tasty stuff also forgot to add that i did a harlequin bx and had just a few seeds so only one female that was a monster and it shocked me because it was for a patient that needs just high cbd so i figured it be one that yeilds small but surprised me by the size

PH- ya it was def a nice find to see higher yields in smaller containers but like hydro they dont need much root space for coco hempy grows or even just coco grows i find smaller is best then over doing the container size so unlike soil where they dont have as much air and space to grow so its a pretty cool find just needs watered more but it pays off

Eastern OG- the breeder Steve's sweet skunk is def killer and is why i love the strange brew since i love the snow lotus male aswell as the sweet skunk... The sweet skunk is sweet pink grapefruit x a nlights x haze male and is def an old favorite of mine because its so grapefruity if thats a word lol and has an awsome hazey mix ... But back in the day they thought the father was a skunk but later realized it was a NL x haze male and this was found out when breeder steve noticed the haze in the cross which it can be smelled and tasted in the sweet skunk so i being a haze lover but more into the indica doms the cross is awsome since i get the haze taste and in some phenos a perfect indica and sativa balance with no anxiety which i have a problem with when smoking sativas so b was a smart man for crossing the snow lotus to sweet skunk ... The sweet skunk and sweet pink grapefruit are awsome strains and i have a sweet pink grapefruit dom sweet and sour cindy from bog that i just found while testing them for him and the funny part is he said to look for that pheno and it was the last girl i harvested but anyways strange brew def is a winner since both parents are true breeding at its best

nice thats great info. so the buds on the silver mountain we're dense and round? i was just a little worried that is was gonna be kind of foxtailly thats why i haven't grown it. i hate trimming foxtailly buds. I'm currently growing the mountain temple which is supposed to yield more than the sm but be more indica. you got me exited to see how these turn out

I've got 5 phenos of SSL in flower now, about 2-3 weeks in, 1 pheno is already producing a lot more frost than the others and has a cherry berry smell coming through, the rest don't quite have the frost to gain smell yet..

very nice structure on these plants, one of the best bushy short structured plants i've done in awhile, they don't stretch overly much.

also just put 16 females of satsuma in to flower, been growing a bit of bodhi lately, as most say its all straight fire, not had a pack let me down yet and I've grown plenty of breeders.