What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ancient Hanging Gardens Of Babylon

P

Primo

As the earth, sun, black hole all line for the first time in 26,000 years. The year of the dragon is apon up. We must prepare...

picture.php

picture.php

P

Primo

So my book got turned down by the publishing agency. The good news is I am gonna release the much valued information on here for free. And am also gonna possibly start a seed company in benefit for doomsday preperations.

C

canavi

So my book got turned down by the publishing agency. The good news is I am gonna release the much valued information on here for free. And am also gonna possibly start a seed company in benefit for doomsday preperations.

I can't wait to read what you have.

WelderDan

Veteran
Maybe you'll tell us the secret to cloning that the pros never told us about. You know, the secret you never got around to telling us before your last retarded thread got binned.

You better hurry, I have a feeling this thread will get binned too.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
When my third eye opens will I be able to see through your bullshit?

P

Primo

You see the look in that lama's eye. Thats a happy lama, happy lama's make happy herb. All to the grace of bug culture.
picture.php

Learn your moral ABC's.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
come on every1 lets not be quite so hard and kick back n see if theres any viable info.

now as for the lama poo where i'm at prolly very hard to come by but rattel snake poo quite easy.

as for the flies taken place of my fans ehh unless thier the size of my fans i wont be jumping ship as of yet.

P

Primo

These are 25 day strains unearthed recently from the Bolivian pyramids, so ya'll are gonna have to move fast with me.

God bless yeeehaaaa!